Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Koby

Reporting PM Advertising.

4 posts in this topic

If someone sends you a Private Message advertising other sites, please report it to us. It would help if you forwarded the message to one of our staff members. Let us know the member name who has done the advertising, and the site in which they have tried to advertise. All PM Advertisers will be BANNED immediately. Our rules are very strict when it comes to Private Message Advertising. Thank you for reporting, and not PM advertising, we appreciate it.

3 people like this

I agree with this completely. It is just another from of spamming. I definitely wouldn't want somebody to PM me with advertising. PM is meant for conversation not to advertise. :)

1 person likes this

I also have to agree with this, it is just another form of spam and it is morally wrong to advertise for another site when on a great site like this which deserves respect and loyalty :)

1 person likes this

this topics from 2007 guys, kinda necroposting! there's loads of other topics you can post in, so this is locked

1 person likes this