"View New Content" Issue

Sera

Hi

I got a little problem with the new forum I guess:

Every time I click on "View new content" I get to the according page. So far, so good.

The default settings seem to be "Forums" + "Content I have not read" + "Just items I follow". Still ok.

If there is no new content of any of the topics I folllow I'll get the message "Sorry, no new content found." Makes sense.

But then the problems start:

I uncheck the "Just items I follow" to see the newest topics overall. Works.

But when I'm trying to switch to the next page either by clicking "Next" or the page number I'm suddenly again on "Just items I follow" and therefor get the "Sorry, no new content found." message again.

Any idea where this could come from?

Whether it's a technical problem or my own fault please enlight me :(

Greetz

Sera

The default for mine doesn't seem to include "Just Items I Follow", but toggling options on and off--including that one--and flipping pages doesn't seem to break anything for me. How many times have you run into this error?

ETA: It would seem if there's no new content, then there's no new content, regardless of the filters you have on.

Edited by Emotional Outlet

I tried all kind of things to fix it like just unchecking "Just items I follow" several times, re-login, clearing browser cache, using another browser, ..... but nothing worked for me.

But in the end I tried something different that worked:

I logged into the forum via 2 PC's (normal one and laptop) I normally use and then logged out on the one and then on the other one.

After that I relogged on only one and it worked.... strange

Now I'm back to normal with no problems at all :D