Ps3 or Xbox 360?

Dark_Angel13

• 2 months later...

it  all depends on your game preference    rpgs and story like games  the 360 is the better choice   ps3 has some good ones but not as many    like wise the ps3 has fewer game breaking glitches or  even fewer normal glitches then the 360    not to mention online play cant be hacked as much as the 360 

but all in all each has pros and cons   i like both  so i would get both  i have a ps3 already  and a vita as well as 3ds  so dividing time is hard lols

Going back to the main questions...

Basically this topic is this:
1. Tell us which console you've got
2. Tell us why you chose to get that console, was it for a specific game or do you like the ps3 better etc
3. List of your favourite games if you want to, this one's optional

1. PS3.

2. I chose to get a PS3 simply because my PS2 was starting to die. I bought one of the backward compatible models, so I can still play my favorite PS2 games, plus with the added benefits of buying shiny, new PS3 games and playing blurays. And I've never had any interest in an Xbox.

3. My favorite games include Portal 1 & 2, Assassin's Creed (I'm still working through the first one, shhh), LittleBigPlanet 1 & 2, and I have a love/hate relationship with Dead Space.

Edited by poetictragedy
  • Like 1

Finally someone who read the first post lol, Dead Space is certainly a game you can love to hate haha, it is difficult and times and how far through the first one are you?

Chapter 8, maybe? I actually started playing on normal difficulty, then had to start over on easy mode. ._.

Ah lol, AC 1 probably is the hardest one and also the longest one imo

I would have to say that, now, the PS3 is vastly superior. The only reason I can see the get a 360 INSTEAD of a PS3 is either because you are after 360 exclusive games, or (and this is the prime reason for most people I think) all your friends have one.

I personally own a PS3 and got it instead of a 360 because I dislike the design of the 360, the fact you have to pay for Xbox Live and that the controller is horrid.

Also, PS+ is an excellent service.