Ps3 or Xbox 360?

Dark_Angel13

The DBZ games where great on ps2

Indeed it is a shame I haven't really enjoyed any of the new DBZ games since the PS2 ones, I don't feel as connected to them as I did with all the PS2 golden gems on a game.

Xbox 360 just for the fact it has a better online service. I don't mean prices , I mean performance wise / latency & such.

My younger brother has a PS3 and my dad has an x-box 360, along with myself of couse so we are able to judge each console for our selves. The online service for me on the 360 is way better than playing online with the PS3. I don't know why but I feel lots better on X-Box live.

Xbox 360. It's cheaper, the Kinect is awesome, and for me, the exclusive games are better.

This once again, I was going to by a PS3 for some of it's exclusive games and only them as I have a xbox 360. X-box has better exclusives and I don't mind kinect, me and my brother bought an adaptor for his PS3 so we can now use X-Box controllers on it, now that is the best feeling to be playing a PS3 exclusive anime game on the PS3 with an x-box controller lol.

Lol nice adaptor, Im in the market for a new ps3 controller actually, I need one for my second player lol as they're getting sick of having to frantically search the house for batteries to play with me on the other cordless controller =)

For me my biggest pet hate with the PS3 charger pack cordless controllers is forgetting to charge a controller with the cord and then going to play a game only to find it is out of power and you must use the other controller..... bye, bye two player games. I didn't know PS3 had battery pack controller.

Lol it does, not Sony brand, some random one I picked up in a game shop for 20 bucks and that cord charger thing annoys me also which is why I'm glad the controller has a fairly quick charge time, I think after about half an hour plugged in you have enough charge to play for 2 hours or more wireless and why does that kill two player fun time? The ps3 has 2 usb ports, so either get a second cord to charge or just take it in turns, when the controller says its low and the light begins to flash you have like at least an hour more to play lol, trust me, I've pushed it to it's limits haha

Lol it does, not Sony brand, some random one I picked up in a game shop for 20 bucks and that cord charger thing annoys me also which is why I'm glad the controller has a fairly quick charge time, I think after about half an hour plugged in you have enough charge to play for 2 hours or more wireless and why does that kill two player fun time? The ps3 has 2 usb ports, so either get a second cord to charge or just take it in turns, when the controller says its low and the light begins to flash you have like at least an hour more to play lol, trust me, I've pushed it to it's limits haha

Well if you have my luck me and my brother try to play 2 player games on the PS3 sometimes only to find both controller have run out of power and we only have one cord...... So it can be a big two player game killer lol. Haha yeah we ere gonna get a second cord but we got the xbox 360 controller attachment to kinda solve this problem, not that it wasn't chaper than another cord but we prefer it. Yeah we have pushed the controllers to their limits as well.

I don't own either but I like the PS3. Their mainstream game selection is much more flexible. Despite that it's more expensive, it has more things going for them and it has more of the games I typically go for. XBox's reputation is mainly made up of shooting or sports games which is something I'm not usually into.

I got myself both a Xbox and Xbox 360. I got both day one when they first were released. I used to be of course a Playstation & Nintendo Gamer, but as time passed. Their style of gaming became more boring for me. When the Xbox came out of course it was slow. But with the introduction of Xbox Live, it really picked up. I got Xbox Live when it first was released to the general public. I guess I could say I chose Xbox over other consoles, because it fits my gaming needs and wants. Gives me the best of all worlds. Granted I dislike paying for my multiplayer experience. But yet I feel it gives me much more to the experience as a whole. Of course I typically am more of a Battlefield Gamer and the community on the Xbox are fairly strong. But of course I enjoy Halo, now granted Halo: Reach disappointed me very much so. With all the new added things, such as armor abilities. I'm sorry, but I prefer Halo 2 & Halo 3 player more than this bull they are coming out with.

I think this is like the 8th thread made for this subject, and its getting really boring. I mean come on dudes, they are consoles. I could go on all day about how the 360 is superior or vice versa but I won't.

I own both consoles. Ps3 for the few exclusives that warrant mention and 360 for its superior online experience. Nuff said

They don't, I own at least 16 consoles, and I bearly play them any more. (Mostly cause 13 are instorage.) I mostly play every thing on my comuter, and you can get all those console games on your computer so it dosn't really matter any more. I also prefer the Wii, I don't use it much, but the games on the Wii are good. I can't find it in me to play another Xbox or PS3 game because they're all the same shit to me now. It's always another shooter or action/adventure. Cut the crap, and mix it up a little. And don't give me none of that mini game shit. I ether buy a game full of mini games, or I but ONE game! Well I guess it dosn't really matter since I can play Wii on my laptop... and every thing else.