Scott

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^actually, they're currently broadcasting the uncensored version of naruto on adult swim (it's 12:30am on sunday, the night run from saturday)

why do i not like naruto?

well, it's not much of a hatred but i'm getting kind of tired of the way the manga is presented. i feel it's too constricted to the panels (the constant squares right next to each other without the characters jumping out) and when it isn't, usually uses two pages worth which i feel wasted too much space which could've been used to further the storyline. since, it's only restricted to like 18 pages per week since it's in shounen jump.

as for the anime, i love the soundtrack that it has. so, the anime really makes up for what the manga lacks (that filling in the blanks - making the characters seem to jump  more out).

however, i absolutely hate the pauses, the "dramatic" waits during battles. it's as bad as the time taken for dragonball powerups "ahhs!"

so, i'll really have no problems, in fact i'll probably love it, if they made like a naruto kai or something - cutting all the fat and fillers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can't say what correctly? I don't love, love it. But I do enjoy watching it when its canon. I just wished they hadn't slowed down the fights and the pacing in Shippuuden.. everyone got stronger.. but all the fights lost the action and became slower and lamer. :/

Heavily disagree. Look at hidan + kakuzu vs kakashi & naruto, or itachi vs sasuke. Two amazing fights.