I hate Naruto

Scott

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't say what correctly? I don't love, love it. But I do enjoy watching it when its canon. I just wished they hadn't slowed down the fights and the pacing in Shippuuden.. everyone got stronger.. but all the fights lost the action and became slower and lamer. :/

i really enjoyed naruto and i am enjoying shippuden but my problem was always so many filler episodes or at least it seemed like it to me but other that and it seeming to drag on like molasses i thought it was pretty good. A few changes would make it more appealing to me at least. :)

Naruto was something really different and new for me. My brain had to work overtime to understand all these new things - like ninjutsu and bloodlimits and Genin/Chuunin/Jounin (so easy to understand now, but back then I was like "WTH?").

So, yeah...... I like animes that offer me something that I haven't seen before and force me to think. That's why I took a liking to Naruto.

But (so far) Shippuden is really lacking something.....

OMG, 'I hate Naruto' thread? Now I've seen everything... (:

I also enjoy watching Naruto because it is an anime that shows you that people can change; I like how the main character never gives up, even in the situations where I would do that countless times;I also like the fact that main character isn't perfect, but in many cases clumsy and clueless (although sometimes it is pretty annoying, I don't now about you guys). I like the relationship between the characters, their bonds that get stronger with every passing episode. It is an anime with the characters many can relate to. I don't know if I am the right person to say all this since I haven't seen so many animes but that's my impresssion about Naruto. Although I have to agree with Koby about the fights. They are protracted and became very lame. Sadly I only watch the dubbed version of Naruto, I guess I got used to their voices, but in Naruto Shippuden, for example, during the fights of team Guy with their clones I got really bored, to the point where I found myself skipping those parts when they appear. I hoped that this would change in the next episodes but Koby ruined my dreams... :) Other than that I really have nothing bad to say about Naruto.

Hmmm..... This is something new....... Ever since i started reading the manga sometime around 2000 and watching the anime around 2005, I have never come across ANYONE who has EVER said this :| I kinda think that now that you've said this, there will be many people who will come forth and say things like this.

I also enjoy watching Naruto because it is an anime that shows you that people can change; I like how the main character never gives up, even in the situations where I would do that countless times;I also like the fact that main character isn't perfect, but in many cases clumsy and clueless.

Have you seen any other shonen series? lol.. EVERY shonen series except Yuyu Hakusho ans Soul Eater that I have seen has an idiot for the main character, likes to eat too much, and never gives up. So in that sense, the reasons you like Naruto are also available in practically any other shonen. lolz.

-[tM4r3;34014']Hmmm..... This is something new....... Ever since i started reading the manga sometime around 2000 and watching the anime around 2005, I have never come across ANYONE who has EVER said this :| I kinda think that now that you've said this, there will be many people who will come forth and say things like this.

Something new? Hmm, maybe you don't visit many places on the internet, or don't talk to many Anime fans. Honestly.. I hear people talking crap about Naruto all the time.. and a lot of my online friends completely stopped watching the Anime back during the first series fillers and refuse to pick it back up. Scott isn't the first or only person doing it. You go to places like MAL, AniDB, etc.. and the majority of people are actually hating on it.. not likely it.

Though when Naruto first started I loved it a lot. My love for it has dropped to just liking it a lot. The fights are now tamed down which removes most of the excitement and the main reason I continue to watch is for the story. I can't wait to hear what happens with all the characters.

I lost my stellite dish and i didn't have internet whene naruto reached like episode 6 or 7 on cartoon network, so i bought each boxset and I loved it all except I after Naruto and sasuke fought cuz they could easily started shippuden just like the manga did. I have tryed to keep up with a new one every wensday every week, at least I think its wensday. Mostly anymore though I just read the manga which is up to 493 this thursday. So basically I have been turned off to the point of reading just the mangas most of the time and I still like the series, its just I am not near as into it as I used to be...

I lost my stellite dish and i didn't have internet whene naruto reached like episode 6 or 7 on cartoon network, so i bought each boxset and I loved it all except I after Naruto and sasuke fought cuz they could easily started shippuden just like the manga did. I have tryed to keep up with a new one every wensday every week, at least I think its wensday. Mostly anymore though I just read the manga which is up to 493 this thursday. So basically I have been turned off to the point of reading just the mangas most of the time and I still like the series, its just I am not near as into it as I used to be...

I bought box sets 1, 2, 3, and 4 as they came out.. then I ran out of money to buy them and kept buying other things. Now they are coming out with complete season box sets instead of the half season box sets.. so my 4 box sets only equal 2 of the new box sets.. :/ Well... with them 4.. I have episodes 1-52 on DVD. I'm undecided if I want to sell them off, or continue to buy the rest.

Right now on the top of my list to buy the box sets for is Gundam 08th MS Team, Death Note, Black Lagoon, and Claymore. I hope I can afford to buy some of them soon, lolz.

Have you seen any other shonen series? lol.. EVERY shonen series except Yuyu Hakusho ans Soul Eater that I have seen has an idiot for the main character, likes to eat too much, and never gives up. So in that sense, the reasons you like Naruto are also available in practically any other shonen. lolz.

Lol, you are certainly right since you've watched, idk, probably about 500 animes, but I've said that as someone who have only seen Bleach, beside Naruto, from shonen (and that was about half a year ago, still waiting to continue airing it in my country) and I just can't put Ichigo and Naruto in the same basket; I mean there are similarities but still, i like Naruto more...

Lol, you are certainly right since you've watched, idk, probably about 500 animes, but I've said that as someone who have only seen Bleach, beside Naruto, from shonen (and that was about half a year ago, still waiting to continue airing it in my country) and I just can't put Ichigo and Naruto in the same basket; I mean there are similarities but still, i like Naruto more...

I prefer the first 63 episodes of Bleach over Naruto.

But as a whole.. I prefer Naruto over Bleach.

Bleach has been pretty much mostly crap for over 100 episodes. :/

My favorite parts of Naruto are the Chuunin Exam, Zabuza arc, and Rescue Sasuke (where all the 9 rookies get to fight, especially Drunk Lee lol). In Shippuuden, honestly while the story has picked back up, the fighting hasn't... and I don't have any favorite fights in it really. Maybe the Sakura vs. Sasori (might be spelled wrong).. and Jiryaiya vs. Pain. However they don't come close to the action shown in the fights of Naruto.

I prefer the first 63 episodes of Bleach over Naruto.

But as a whole.. I prefer Naruto over Bleach.

Bleach has been pretty much mostly crap for over 100 episodes. :/

My favorite parts of Naruto are the Chuunin Exam, Zabuza arc, and Rescue Sasuke (where all the 9 rookies get to fight, especially Drunk Lee lol). In Shippuuden, honestly while the story has picked back up, the fighting hasn't... and I don't have any favorite fights in it really. Maybe the Sakura vs. Sasori (might be spelled wrong).. and Jiryaiya vs. Pain. However they don't come close to the action shown in the fights of Naruto.

I am at 52nd episode in Bleach. That means that i will have only 48 good episodes to watch... ):

Lol, I laughed for days when i saw the episode where Lee got drunk. Hilarious!

Pity about Naruto Shippuden, I really expected more, but I guess when the anime has so many episodes like Bleach and Naruto quality worsen with every passing episode...

I really expected more, but I guess when the anime has so many episodes like Bleach and Naruto quality worsen with every passing episode...

Well quality shouldn't have to suffer just because they have tons of episodes. Now I just started watching One Piece so I'm only 56 episodes into it.. but it has 448 episodes out and still going. I've heard from several people that the quality of One Piece only continues to get better and better. So if it's true.. it should prove that quality doesn't have to suffer because of being drawn out.

Oh and I forgot to mention.. in Shippuuden that you were talking about... Lee vs Clone Lee, Neji vs. Neji Clone... etc.. all that clone fighting was simply filler and not canon.. which is another reason why it was somewhat lamer then the others. =P

Oh and I forgot to mention.. in Shippuuden that you were talking about... Lee vs Clone Lee, Neji vs. Neji Clone... etc.. all that clone fighting was simply filler and not canon.. which is another reason why it was somewhat lamer then the others. =P

Didn't know that, but that explains everything. Do you know a good site where all those fillers are listed, since I obviously can't differentiate fillers from canons? :beat_brick:

Never mind, found it.

I tried watching it twice and both times I said this is gay and changed the channel.

Yeah, I did that too. The first two episodes were gay and I just couldn't find any interest in them. But one day I stumbled across the Zabuza arc while it was airing on TV - I thought it was fantastic. If I hadn't have seen that arc by chance, I wouldn't be watching Naruto now.....