[Request - FILLED] Description Icons Request

Koby

Anyone up for designing new description icons (the images on each board to the left of the descriptions for that board) that'd look good on both light and dark skins? As you can see many of the current ones look terrible with the white glow and stuff on the darker themes.

Are you talking about the images that are used for the different sections in the site?...like the paint palette thing that is used for Graphical Devision. If so, then I wouldn't mind giving it a shot. Let me know...

Edited by Sakura Rei

Are you talking about the images that are used for the different sections in the site?...like the paint palette thing that is used for Graphical Devision. If so, then I wouldn't mind giving it a shot. Let me know...

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. ^.^

Okay, I thought that is what you meant but wanted to make sure I wasn't confusing it with something else. So you want them to be able to look good on both light and dark backgrounds, right?

It may take me awhile to figure this out, but I definitely would like to try. I have a lot of free time on my hands since I'm unable to work...with the whole being pregnant with my first child...LOL. This will give me something to do.

Can you provide some dimensions to go by? Thanks!

Edited by Sakura Rei

I see what you mean by the glow...it doesn't really work. Thanks for those dimensions. I will see what I can pull off. :)

If you need a hand Rei let me know im willing to help as well, but I will leave this one to you as you seem really keen to give it a go and were here first. Good luck!

If you need a hand Rei let me know im willing to help as well, but I will leave this one to you as you seem really keen to give it a go and were here first. Good luck!

Thanks...but I think I got it. Now...I just need to know what Koby thinks. If there are any you do not like...let me know and I will see what I can do about them.

Here is what I got so far...hope these help.

th_BroadcastStation.png?t=1342032842 Broadcast Station

th_Assistance.png?t=1342032842Assistance

th_TechCenter.png?t=1342032842Tech Center

th_SeeDHallway.png?t=1342032842SeeD Hallway

th_AnimeManga.png?t=1342037547Anime and Manga

th_GamingRealm.png?t=1342032842Gaming Realm

Entertainment.png?t=1342038368Entertainment

th_RecommendationsReviews.png?t=1342045772Recommendations & Reviews

th_MyTwoCents.png?t=1342045772My Two Cents

th_AnimeDownloads.png?t=1342037547Anime Downloads

th_CartoonsAnimation.png?t=1342045115Cartoons & Animation

th_SoundtracksandManga.png?t=1342045115Soundtracks and Manga

th_Requests.png?t=1342045115Requests

th_BalambCaf.png?t=1342037547Balamb Café

th_ArtandLiterature.png?t=1342037547Art and Literature

th_GraphicalDivision.png?t=1342037547Graphical Division

th_AlexandriaInn.png?t=1342037547Alexandria Inn

th_TheFarplane.png?t=1342037547The Farplane

th_PremiumContent.png?t=1342107444Premium Content

Edited by Sakura Rei
  • Like 1

We will just have to wait and see what Koby says. He is the boss after all. Thou, I must say...only guess a couple of lolrawr's. I can't really tell what most of their's is supposed to mean. I can figure some of them out. Like I said thou, it is all up to Koby what he wants to do.

Edited by Sakura Rei

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this.

Just know I haven't forgotten it.

So much to do, so little time. Still have a lot of issues to work out, features to add, etc..

I'll give my thoughts on the icons when I get the chance. Just wanted to let you know, I appreciate your work, and it has not been forgotten.

• Like 1