Forum Converted to IPB

Koby

Another thing is that we can no longer put url's in the code box, it just does like this :
[url="forums.kametsu.com"]kametsu forums[/url]

. There are a few changes to make to the template for the download posts.

That's what the code box is supposed to do. It's for demonstrating how tags should be used and for easy copy-paste action.

That's what the code box is supposed to do. It's for demonstrating how tags should be used and for easy copy-paste action.

On vBulletin it still allowed the use of bbcode though.

For now dark4yoyo, I'd suggest using quote instead, since it'll work.

Most excellent work, Koby! Glad to see how smooth transferring years of data across forum softwares can be.

I definitely prefer the defalt look of IPB compared to vB4.

lol, this particular database has went from SMF -> vB -> IPB.

Though at the time, we were only on SMF less than half a year. SMF was terrible, but it was at least more secure than the outdated IPB 1.3 we had at the time, and a lot more secure than phpBB which wasn't that good until v3.

glad to see the site back up. looks just like AP. anyways is there going to be a new download template? as i just check the one listed here and seems kind of incomplete or is that the final version?

Yeah, the download template will need a bit of alterations.

Also, AniPas uses IPB as well, thus where the similarities lie.

Yeah, the download template will need a bit of alterations.

Also, AniPas uses IPB as well, thus where the similarities lie.

since were using the same forum software as AP, would the same template codes from AP work on Kametsu?

since were using the same forum software as AP, would the same template codes from AP work on Kametsu?

I haven't made any info tag bb code, and AniPas doesn't allow hyperlinking the download links, while we prefer to do so.

I'll probably make an info tag or something and have it used for both the info and download links to bypass the issue...

I just gotta figure out how to do so.

I haven't made any info tag bb code, and AniPas doesn't allow hyperlinking the download links, while we prefer to do so.

I'll probably make an info tag or something and have it used for both the info and download links to bypass the issue...

I just gotta figure out how to do so.

thanks koby. i will wait till you add a revised version of the download template. also is it just me or has the staff section of the forums been moved or has access been changed.

thanks koby. i will wait till you add a revised version of the download template. also is it just me or has the staff section of the forums been moved or has access been changed.

An info bb code has been added (aliases for it include downloads and box as well so [info], [box], or [downloads] will work for the same effect).
  • Like 1