• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

the 90s Spiderman series is the best spiderman series ive seen, i would say it was the show that got me into superheroes and comic book characters

the ultimate spiderman series has potential to be great but is lacking most of the time, that being said season 2 is definitely much better than season 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone remember Spiderman Unlimited in the late 90's? That was an awesome show to. It took place on a strange futuristic Earth where giant chimera type animal creatures had taken over the government and were planning on ruling the world. Jameson's son and Spiderman have to team up to put together a group of resistance fighter's to stop the plot's of the evil animal creature's and get back to there Earth. Spidey get's a new suit out of the deal that use's nan-bot's to transform him into Spiderman as well as a cloaking device. After the first series ended I picked up this one and enjoyed it for it's short time on Fox Kids.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The old spiderman cartoon was based on stories that actually were based in the spiderman comic book universe(in most part)(with some changes due to it being a kids cartoon still).

Where as the ultimate spiderman cartoon is hardly like the ultimate universe spiderman much at all besides the likes of the ultimate goblin and a few others but storywise it's quite boring and not that fun to watch this new spiderman be a member of shield.

I wish they would just stick with the old working formula and not always branch out just to sell new toys and comics..give us the old peter parker and stories now based on today's comic's.

I doubt we will ever see it but even a superior spiderman cartoon that's more dark and gritty like batman would hopefully be more fun to watch then Ultimate spiderman.

Or give Deadpool his own cartoon.