Yui's Showcase

Alice

Eh I tried GIMP, but it never gave me the full effect I was shooting for. See I have my own forum now. It's for a Gaming Community I'm apart of. And I need to make professional grade work. Make things look badass and such. GIMP just can't give me the look I want. It's weird. I need all of the adobe toys lol. I used to do GFX and had all the adobe toys :D

• Like 1

Eh I tried GIMP, but it never gave me the full effect I was shooting for. See I have my own forum now. It's for a Gaming Community I'm apart of. And I need to make professional grade work. Make things look badass and such. GIMP just can't give me the look I want.

I think that while there's a lot you can do with GIMP, it's kind of limiting in a person's abilities. I started with GIMP, though I never really delved into all the aspects of it. But it seems like Photoshop has more options and styling tools that make certain effects really easy to pull off.

Edited by poetictragedy

Eh I tried GIMP, but it never gave me the full effect I was shooting for. See I have my own forum now. It's for a Gaming Community I'm apart of. And I need to make professional grade work. Make things look badass and such. GIMP just can't give me the look I want.

I think that while there's a lot you can do with GIMP, it's kind of limiting in a person's abilities. I started with GIMP, though I never really delved into all the aspects of it. But it seems like Photoshop has more options and styling tools that make certain effects really easy to pull off.

Hence the purpose of me wanting to get PS along with Abode After Effects. Which can give me the best possible look and such.

I haven't forgotten about your request. It is taking me longer than usual due to I'm about to give birth and the the pain is making that much harder to concertrate on the resuest. I still plan on doing them. Also, I will have a much better computer. I order it and it will be on its way soon, which, will make things much easier to do. I promise to get them done.

Thank you for you patience... :hguit5::embarrassed:

• Like 1

I haven't forgotten about your request. It is taking me longer than usual due to I'm about to give birth and the the pain is making that much harder to concertrate on the resuest. I still plan on doing them. Also, I will have a much better computer. I order it and it will be on its way soon, which, will make things much easier to do. I promise to get them done.

Thank you for you patience... :hguit5::embarrassed:

No need to thank me Rei, take as long as you need, you've already made me 7 sig/avatar combos so I have enough to to switch between. Your pregnancy obviously comes first and I understand the delay, so don't worry about it, it's all good =)

• 2 weeks later...

I fiugre...whilst I still have the chance. Post my latest works in my showcase. (Which are mainly SOTW contest entries.) I haven't had the time to do much else. With preparing for my child to be born...which will be within the week. :)

My entry for this weeks...

SOTW #87: Blazblue [Enter Now!]

BlazblueSIG-1.jpg

SOTW #85 Stripes

Skullz.png

Random ones that were mainly created for the contest and didn't get used because I made ones I liked better.

ExitSIG.jpg

Alice-chanSIG.jpg?t=1346520712

Dark+Angel.jpg

Dreamer.png

Neko+Stripes+SIG.jpg

Here's my newest SIG. I did some new things with this one. :)

ExitSIG.jpg?t=1347334521

Edited by Sakura Rei
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

It's been awhile since I last updated. Course it has been a lot harder to do GFX with an infant around, but I did manage to have new ones and here they are...

BenderSIG-2.jpgBenderSIG.jpg

I made several Halloween banners for Koby to use on the site next month. I know it is a little much but I got a little carried away. LOL! I love Halloween soooo much that I just couldn't stop at one. Only one will actually be used for a contest entry.

HalloBanner10_zpsdf05e68d.pngHalloBanner09_zps430c8748.pngHalloBanner12_zps4c520481.pngHalloBanner11_zpsfc09aec1.pngHalloBanner14_zps98e9dd46.pngHalloBanner13_zps2da8682b.pngHalloBanner08_zpse2e5aa68.pngHalloBanner07_zpsb0c10541.pngHalloBanner03_zps65cf321b.pngHalloBanner02_zps8b0dfb98.pngHalloBanner04_zpsf30a855e.pngHalloBanner05_zpsad16111a.pngHalloBanner06_zps5cce8f5b.pngHalloBanner01_zps46265dea.png

My next SIG will be...

HalloSIG01_zps6a948909.jpg

I'll be switching it to this first thing tomorrow when October starts. :)

I will have a new Halloween SIG every Monday til Halloween.

• Like 2