Ga Rei Zero

Ryanheart

FINALLY GOT HIS ANIME (THANK YOU KAMETSU) jsut finished watching the very first ep and wow, all i can say is wow outta the 10000 of animes ive seen its been a very long time if not at all the BEST intro to a anime ever, i was all yep these are our main characters they tick every box for the main people they have good voice actors they never fail any missions then BAM!!!! Hope the rest of this show is as awesome as this, i love it when people die :ewhz:

Just to warn you, not all the episodes are as awesome as the first. Theres not as much death and stuff until later on in the plot. Still, its a great anime that I enjoyed. A series that is similar to it is TOKKO, you might appreciate that as well

why not let em figure that part out on their own? lol

Just to warn you, not all the episodes are as awesome as the first. Theres not as much death and stuff until later on in the plot. Still, its a great anime that I enjoyed. A series that is similar to it is TOKKO, you might appreciate that as well

and there's a reference to 'hot ass' that completely ruined the series for me. This anime started well but too many random aspects felt as if they had been thrown in for the sake of......well I haven't got a clue why they did it.

and there's a reference to 'hot ass' that completely ruined the series for me. This anime started well but too many random aspects felt as if they had been thrown in for the sake of......well I haven't got a clue why they did it.

Well it's called Ga-Rei Zero for a reason. The Zero indicates it's actually a prequel to the already existing story which was done in manga form. We can only hope that one day the manga will be animated as well.

Seeing as it was a prequel though, it had to end the way it did so it'd link up with the beginning of the original story that actually in the time line comes after it.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

One of my favourites.

Weird effin thing though ... I can't bring myself to watch again. 

I've enjoyed stuff in the past where everybody (even the characters I like) gets killed.  Not because I like death but because I like it when the writers can reach me emotionally.   Like Saving Private Ryan and Platoon.   Loved them, because characters I liked died (some wretchedly) ... watched both of these many times.

When Wash kicks  the bucket in Serenity I was pretty saddedned but I watched it many times. 

I often wished a couple of the Star Trek guys had been killed, and not 20 years after the series ... I mean come on, a new dangerous situation every frickin week, and no one dies ... 

Star Wars did this well ... 

so I don't know what it is about this series.  Loved it, loved the characters, can't bring myself to watch it again.  WEIRD.