[spoilers] Just Some Theories I have

Wake

[Please don't read unless you have read the latest chapters of the manga otherwise this will spoil it for you and you will have no idea what I'm talking about]

I would like to start with Ichigo's dad. I have a suspicion he is actually still working for the Soul Society, but instead of the Captain Commander, he works directly for the King of the Soul Society. I mean I just don't see how someone as powerful as Ichigo's dad stops being a Soul Reapers just because, and no one makes a fuss about trying to find him. (my theory) It also just doesn't seem like a good idea for a so called "King" (the King Azian is trying to kill) to isolate him self from everything and not know whats going on in the outside world. Especially if this King doesn't want anyone coming into his dimension. Then wouldn't it make more sense if he would have people on the outside working for him to stop anyone from trying to get into his dimension? Not just people like the Soul Society because that's not actually their real job under normal conditions. I think that's what Ichigo's dad's job is though. Maybe I am just letting my mind do it's own thing and this seems crazy, I really don't know. What do you guys/gals think about my theory?

I think even though this so called King has only been mentioned a few time at the most, I just don't see how this story ends without the reader meeting the king and have him actually involved in the storyline.

Also since Ichgo's dad is a Soul Reaper and has been using a "Gi Guy" (i think that's how you spell that) wouldn't Rukia or Ichigo or someone out of the few dozen friends of Ichigo that have powers that have been around his dad, noticed that he was using a Gi Guy?

I don't read the manga, but I do keep up with stuff about it such as spoilers.. so I pretty much know the basis of what is happening. You can really blame a lot of your theories on plot holes because Tite Kubo honestly cannot tell a story very good. I heard he recently had to take a break to rewind and remember past chapters because he had forgotten what happened in some of them and needed to read up so he wouldn't do something against something that had already been stated. How the heck do you forget something you wrote that easily?

At the beginning of the Bleach series.. Ichigo's dad didn't have his Soul Reaper powers back yet. He stated later during the fight with Grand Fisher if I remember correctly that his powers had been slowly returning. Uryu's dad if I remember correctly noticed Ichigo's dad's powers returning.. but yes it's odd that Uryu himself didn't notice since he proved earlier on he had a very good sense of reading reiatsu.

As for Isshin working for the King.. I have been thinking of that possibility for a while. Aizen is trying to make a key to get to where the King is... but in order to do so the way he knows, he needs a lot of power or something and thus plans to sacrifice Karakura Town.. and as I doubt he will succeed in actually destroying the town... he will have to find another way if he is to reach the King.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting... I think that Isshin might have been part of the Shiba clan and he might be hiding in the living world with the same reasons Urahara is. Isshin may have done something that caused him to exile from the soul society. Maybe that's why bakuya has some sort of hatred towards the Shiba clan (shown in previous episodes).

The only other hole in the story that I found that has not been properly explained in the series yet is why no one from the Soul Society recognized Ichigo's last name if his father had been part of Soul Society wouldn't someone have figured out who his father was a long time ago? and wouldn't someone have mentioned it or asked Ichigo about it?

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

A very good theory that i have never heard of. I like it and cant wait to see if its true. As for him forgetting what he has written, it is very COMMON. its unheard of for a mangaka to remember everything he has ever written, because they have to sometimes rewrite chapters several times over. What he is probally refering to is trying to remember wich one of his rewrites made it in to the series and wich ones he decided to cut.

Byakuya is not displaying hatred though it can easily be mistaken for such he is honouring the noble clan of shiba and giving his best so that everyone can say "hey gonju must have been a good fighter he forced byakuya to use his bonkai/shikai he was one of the best in the clan we should respect people that produce strong fighters like that"

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Heres a theory for you isshin could be the soul king but he did something he shouldnt have (wrong thing right reasons) forcing him to step down as king of the soul society leaving the "kingdom" in the hands of a regent/council like central 46 and hes waiting for ichigo to master his powers so that ichigo can ascend the throne of the soul society

• 2 months later...