Fate/stay night & Fate/Zero (Entire franchise) Discussion

RazorDan

Just watched the first episode of the new season... left off right where part one ended. They did an awesome job with episode 1, with all the action and music on par with the first half; and the new opening and ending are really great as well.

i have just finished watching the first season and all i can say is..

OMFG THAT WAS AWESOME!!! fate zero obliterates fate stay night, without question imo

everyone is much more interesting especially the servants they play a much bigger role this time round

more character development, better characters and better plot = FRICKING AWESOME

well i'll head off now and start watching season 2 ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Does anyone here know for sure when the English Dub will be released?

There will never be a dub for this sadly. I doubt Aniplex dubs. They didn't do Kara no Kyoukai (with a 9th OVA coming out soon).

Aniplex USA has english dubbed Durarara, Madoka Magica, and now Blue Exorcist.

Edited by Toddler Naruto

Don't forget that Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works was just recently dubbed, thanks to Sentai Filmworks USA.

fate/stay night: unlimited blade works got dubbed because sentai filmworks has the licenses for it. Aniplex of America has already stated that there not going to dub fate/zero.

more information can be found here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/05/26/aniplex-panel-announcement-round-up

fate/stay night: unlimited blade works got dubbed because sentai filmworks has the licenses for it. Aniplex of America has already stated that there not going to dub fate/zero.

more information can be found here: http://www.crunchyro...cement-round-up

Aniplex USA said the same thing about Blue Exorcist in the news article you linked me to, but now that's getting an English Dub, thanks to both Neon Alley and Viz Media.

So it is still possible for Fate/Zero to get an English Dub, right?

Edited by Toddler Naruto

Aniplex USA said the same thing about Blue Exorcist in the news article you linked me to, but now that's getting an English Dub, thanks to both Neon Alley and Viz Media.

So it is still possible for Fate/Zero to get an English Dub, right?

it is possible that aniplex might find the wisdom to dub fate/zero but i wouldn't get my hopes up. actually Blue Exorcist is getting dubbed because the dub is collaboration between Aniplex of America and Viz Media for the Neon Alley streaming site. even though Blue Exorcist is being dubbed aniplex hasn't stated that the dubbed version will be released on DVD or BDs. also i don't like the fact Blue Exorcist is being dubbed as it defeats the purpose of me buying the sub only DVDs, so i'm hoping they do release the dubbed version on BDs to make up for it.

Edited by hagi

Finally got to watch Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Bladeworks and all i have to say is WHATT!?!?! Archer was Shiro Emiya?!?! I had been wondering about who Archer was ever since i saw Fate/Stay Night when it first came out. lol. im glad i didnt accidentally read online who he was. Phew.. What a surprise on my part!

Anyone else taken by surprise when they watched this?