PLGF's Showcase

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

v1eze.png

Absolutely flawless. There's a lot going on, but in this case I think it works. I am crazy about the colors, the textures, everything. It looks finished, polished, and pulled together perfectly. It has that element of darkness that I find so beautiful. It's probably my favorite thing you've ever done. Keep up the amazing work.

Edited by Apollo

I really like your .gif work holy snap, man. And all of the magical girl sigs is super cool too!<br />[psssst if i found some gifs and a render, could you possibly make me a sailor uranus gif sig? only if you'd have time for it and all of that though u wu]

Its possible, but i cant promise anything. It depends on my lazyness...

v1eze.png

DAT CONTRAST!!!

Im glad to see a valid critique once in a while... Usualy i dont answer them.

You obviously know something about design. I was recently bitching about other peoples stuff, telling them they lack contrast and the text isnt readable, but i couldnt put up a good example. Contrast was my intention/motto on this sig. Thx for the proof.

Composition:  Amazing. I personally like following the Rule of Thirds but sometimes I throw it aside and go loco. When I do, it usually has the subject smack in the middle. I see that you have done the same. The stark difference in contrast between the render (white) and the rest of the background (dark) really helps it pop out. The same for the text, it's a lighter color in front of a darker one. I see that the overall direction of the sig is to the right and a little up, following the render's wings(?), which pretty much means that you have Flow covered...that or you probably just did it without knowing :P, lol!!

Youre right, i forgot about the rule of thirds at some point... XD Could you describe the flow part? I dont get what you meant there.

Color: Overall, very warm. Yellows, dark browns, black, and some violet(which is on the warm side, as in red-violet). And then there's the white.....holy freaking Batman-who-ate-a-hot-dog-only-to-be-eaten-by-said-hot-dog-on-youtube!! What we have here is what is known as Closure. Especially at the face....I won't get into technical details but man, you killed it with the colors!!

Is this good or bad?

In the end, I give this signature a 6/5. I would give it a 7/5 but you lose a point because it's too small!! :P Granted it's not your fault. I'm just trolling ya, keep up the great work!!!

It would be an honor, if i get your vote in the competition.

I really like your .gif work holy snap, man. And all of the magical girl sigs is super cool too!<br />[psssst if i found some gifs and a render, could you possibly make me a sailor uranus gif sig? only if you'd have time for it and all of that though u wu]

Its possible, but i cant promise anything. It depends on my lazyness...

> 

v1eze.png

DAT CONTRAST!!!

Im glad to see a valid critique once in a while... Usualy i dont answer them.

You obviously know something about design. I was recently bitching about other peoples stuff, telling them they lack contrast and the text isnt readable, but i couldnt put up a good example. Contrast was my intention/motto on this sig. Thx for the proof.

Composition:  Amazing. I personally like following the Rule of Thirds but sometimes I throw it aside and go loco. When I do, it usually has the subject smack in the middle. I see that you have done the same. The stark difference in contrast between the render (white) and the rest of the background (dark) really helps it pop out. The same for the text, it's a lighter color in front of a darker one. I see that the overall direction of the sig is to the right and a little up, following the render's wings(?), which pretty much means that you have Flow covered...that or you probably just did it without knowing :P, lol!!

Youre right, i forgot about the rule of thirds at some point... XD Could you describe the flow part? I dont get what you meant there.

Color: Overall, very warm. Yellows, dark browns, black, and some violet(which is on the warm side, as in red-violet). And then there's the white.....holy freaking Batman-who-ate-a-hot-dog-only-to-be-eaten-by-said-hot-dog-on-youtube!! What we have here is what is known as Closure. Especially at the face....I won't get into technical details but man, you killed it with the colors!!

Is this good or bad?

In the end, I give this signature a 6/5. I would give it a 7/5 but you lose a point because it's too small!! :P Granted it's not your fault. I'm just trolling ya, keep up the great work!!!

It would be an honor, if i get your vote in the competition.

Of course.

By flow I mean the overall direction of the signature. Take a look at mine. Notice how the objects all shift to the right. The same goes for your signature. It all flows in one general direction. If you had an object that went in the opposite direction, say right-to-left instead of left-to-right, it would look obstructive and distracting. Hopefully I made that explanation simple :)

In the colors, it just means you did a fantastic job, so yes, it's good :P

By all means, I will be voting for your signature, you definitely deserve it!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Great. All my stuff is gone cause my hdd broke and the imagehost i used to upload it on disappeared. Sad...

That sucks! Although it's also a good chance to create new things I guess?

Also did the filehost disappear, or just the files?

I feel like i have to replace them. But i cant. They were unique.

The filehost dosent exist anymore.

yo new guy

sad i dont get to see ur old stuff

but if u made the one ur rollin

u mustve been pretty good o.o"

make me one someday soon yea? :3

i feel ya,and so i highly recommend against photobucket...they delete all my shit...even non adult stuff.... >.>

Im decent.

Arent you a gfx artist yourself?

Imgur is still a good file host.