PLGF's Showcase

Play, if you want to have request thread, it needs to be separate from your showcase!

Your current signature is pretty sweet, and I like the care you've taken to make sure the largest bubble appears and disappears accordingly behind the render. The only thing I don't like is the text--it's somewhat hard to read and jarring.

The March banner animation is just a wee bit too fast, but the April one is pretty spot on, if a little slow.

Play, if you want to have request thread, it needs to be separate from your showcase!

Im sorry EO. I didnt knew it has to be in another thread cause there isnt any rule for that...

Could you change the name of the threat into: PLGF's Showcase

Your current signature is pretty sweet, and I like the care you've taken to make sure the largest bubble appears and disappears accordingly behind the render. The only thing I don't like is the text--it's somewhat hard to read and jarring.

Thank you for the feedback. Ill change it soon...

Edit: I improved Sig2. It should be readable now...

The March banner animation is just a wee bit too fast, but the April one is pretty spot on, if a little slow.

The next one will be fine! ;D

Ill open my personal request thread soon, if my lazyness allows me to... but i cant promise i would do anything. It depends on my mentioned lazyness and how interesting the request is. Also, i would take Gil for my work (Yeah... i know im an a**hole, but there isnt any rule that forbid it!). About 1000Gil, up to 50000Gil, depends on the komplexity of the signature/avatar and your join date.

But I really like your sig style. Very attention grabbing and vibrant. Especially like the caution banner you did....epic

Youre actually the only one who likes it... at least your were the only one who voted for me... Thanks for that and your post here, it cheered me up. God... i hate my life.

Aww, don't hate your life! Java actually thought you were going to win because he was duly impressed by it and thought everyone else would be too. Your signatures are lovely.

And I don't make the rules in the graphics area, but I personally don't have any problems with your set-up, haha. Kind of clever, rather!

Back on topic, I like sig3 a lot! Your animations have gotten so smooth, haha. I like how it de-saturates as the light fades and each section doesn't brighten up at the same pace. It's very eye-catching! My only problem with it, and it's super minor, is the outline around the render.

I love all of your work mate! Truly inspiring, I would love to be able to create what you create but sadly I do not have the knowledge required to create such awesome Gif sigs.

Firstly I would like to comment on the 2nd sig in your GFX profile. The pinks and light purples all work beautifuly together and the Signatures movement flows neatly. And the quote on the side uses an easy to read font and give you a bit to read as you enjoy the beauty of the sig.

As for your 4th sig the naruto rasengan sig I must say that you have captured the flow of the rasengan nicley and I can see how it would have taken you ages to accomplish. The background really helps the flow of the rasengan.

Nice work man!

Great looking .gif sigs you got here, very unique. I can't say I've seen anyone else attempt something like this on here. I prefer the slower and more subtle ones but that's just my taste. Anyway kudos on the work, I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

I dont know which one you mean...

Dont tell me you dont know where this is from... its not causeless best anime 2011. Puella Magi Madoka Magica or Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. Go and watch it now if you havent already!

SYK8R.gif

Persona 4. A Anime based on a game which i dont realy know.

Edited by playlamegetfame