One Piece

Koby

One Piece Rating from 1-10.  

285 members have voted

1. 1. One Piece Rating from 1-10.

I watched onepiece for a while but i had to stop. Most anime I really enjoy have death in them, so i get a touch of reality. Unfortunatly onepiece seems to be much more of a everything is invincible as long as you have any relation to Luffy. I remember when they were attacking the navy and a sea creature get shot in the heart and they say it died then magicly after they win it revives. but thats my opion i give the anime a 6.5 entertaining but no depth in my mind.

well, i've seen 4 more filler arcs and here's my verdict :-

G8 Arc

This is a damn good filler. Despite being really long (11 episodes), it has a really captivating story. For once, the enemy the Straw Hats face doesn't have godly powers but instead uses tactics and strategies to try and get them in one corner and capture them, calculating their every move.

So far, this guy has come the closest to capturing Luffy and the crew.

[213-216] Random filler

:oh: No way! This was filler? I really couldn't tell the difference. However, it would make more sense than

Luffy doing the 3-coin match all over again. I mean, at that point I thought of it as a whole new level of Luffy's stupidity.

Ocean's Dream Arc

This was a bit of a drag. I mean, it was basically 5 episodes worth of story which could have been fit into 2 if not 1. It's the only filler after the Rainbow Mist arc that i watched by skipping 5-10 seconds ahead every now and then.

Foxy's Return Arc

I honestly didn't like the guy very much so maybe this is biased, but it felt like these were 2 very looooong episodes - the longest in the series. In my opinion, it would have been better if

Oyabin and that annoying girl had been lost at sea.

I rate One Piece as a 9/10 and only because it is such a loooooooooong series and its a pain to find the 4th - 9th seasons. Luckily I've never been assaulted by the 4Kids dubs and have no problems with subbed versions... Thank you Funimation for saving this series!!!! But, now I've got to get the manga...

Love & kisses,

Sharess

Actually FUNi's airing were supposedly not edited after like episode 170. They were uncut except for the name changes. I wasn't talking to you about it anyways, I already know where you stand with it. I am only telling others there is uncut TV rips of FUNi dub. Also yes, it did air up to 205, I looked it up before when I was downloading the TV rips. =P

Ok ok even though this post is quite old, you mean to tell me that FUNI had dubbed 196-205 this whole time and it was shown on tv! DAMN!!! but it's ok the dvd set is coming out soon and plus it might sound better on dvd if they re-dubbed those parts, do you think they did

On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate the series of One Piece? Now since there is the subs, then 2 different dubs (4-kids and FUNimation)... I don't think it would be very accurate to vote depending on how well you liked the voices, although that comes into effect when rating.. so if you've seen multiple releases, go with whichever you would rate higher when voting please.

As for me, I'd give One Piece a 9/10 at the moment. I've seen 105 episodes, and while it's been a great watch and fantastically fun, it just hasn't had the epic moment to bump it to a perfect 10/10. I could very well see me changing my vote in the future if it continues on as it has.

I enjoy One Piece very much. Great comedy, but also very moving tragedy.

I have to watch the dubs and find Luffy's voice annoying at times, but I can get over it :D

I watched onepiece for a while but i had to stop. Most anime I really enjoy have death in them, so i get a touch of reality. Unfortunatly onepiece seems to be much more of a everything is invincible as long as you have any relation to Luffy. I remember when they were attacking the navy and a sea creature get shot in the heart and they say it died then magicly after they win it revives. but thats my opion i give the anime a 6.5 entertaining but no depth in my mind.

How far have you watched it? I've seen till Episode 300 and there's Sea King who got shot in the heart and came back to life.

To say that there's no death in it is unfair because in this series, there is the death of a highly favourite character which ultimately leads to a lot of character development for the rest of them.

Even Luffy isn't God as you'll soon find out if you watch long enough.

• 2 weeks later...