Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Koby

One Piece

One Piece Rating from 1-10.   218 members have voted

1. 1. One Piece Rating from 1-10.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

724 posts in this topic

Well, Luffy tells mingo to let Bellamy go, so Doflamingo does. Luffy goes to attack him, but gets stopped by bellamy.

Meanwhile, Machvise and Hajrudin are fighting, Hajrudin eventually sends him flying upwards into the cage then collapses, Zoro assures the Giant that the Cage will be gone when he wakes up.

Also, next few episodes: 710 - Battle of Love - Navy Leader Sai vs. Baby 5

711 - A Man's Pride - Bellamy's Last Assault!

712 - Storm and Stress - Hakuba vs. Dellinger

713 - Lao G Vs. Don Chinjao (or some shit like that)

UIVue09.png

Edited by Phaz0n

So what did everyone think of the introduction to Gear Fourth in the anime?

1 person likes this

so, I wish luffy start a campaign to revenge his brother Ace's death.

Anyone watching this latest filler arc? I watched the first half of the first episode not knowing it was filler, thought it was shit, so I looked up it and found out it was filler and stopped it right there and skipped the rest of the arc. Waiting for it to return to canon, but I do hope that adding some filler makes it so they don't have to make the pacing so shit like they did in Dressrosa. I considered dropping the anime because of that abysmal pacing, two episodes per manga chapter, sometimes 4 episodes? Really?

yei heart of gold is out

but the necxt movie is sthill justs raw

with no en subs

Well that filler arc was short lived... Was hoping it would be longer so they wouldn't have to screw up the pacing of the next canon arc to keep it from catching up to the manga. Lets just hope it isn't another 200 episode arc, kek.

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Koby said:

Well that filler arc was short lived... Was hoping it would be longer so they wouldn't have to screw up the pacing of the next canon arc to keep it from catching up to the manga. Lets just hope it isn't another 200 episode arc, kek.

Just watched episode 751 which is the first official episode of the Zoo Arc and while I was hoping for the canon source to finally start at a decent pacing, I was freaked out by the fact that about two-thirds of the episode is filled with shitty flashbacks with bad animation (imo). While I really hope Toei is deliberately doing this to save money sources for the next episodes and give a normal pacing, I doubt that will be the case. The main reason I was disappointed is that I recently finished catching up to the manga and I can honestly say that this new arc was really enjoyable and promising so far and that is why I would love for it to have a decent anime adaptation. I can only cross my fingers that the future episodes won't be like the latest one.

6 hours ago, clowncracker said:

Honestly it could have been handled much worse.  Don't forget Fishman Island!

Eh, imo Fishman Island was better, but that could just be due to it being much shorter so it didn't have to be endured as long.

I'm a little late with the anime, but I reached the Totto Land Arc with the manga. I think it will be the best arc if Rufy will fight Big Moma.

I found OP to be good but not a masterpiece personally. Then again I haven't watched it all yet :D But inst there like 300 episodes or something?

It is one of a kind and one of the longest running anime shows out there could it get any better.