IRC Channel Moved to Xertion Network.

Koby

We've moved our channel from Rizon to Xertion and as such, everyone who has been going to the old channel please update to the new channel.

You can get to it via #Kametsu @ irc.kametsu.com

irc://irc.kametsu.com/Kametsu

For those without clients, it's suggest you get one to take full benefit of IRC such as downloads. For those on public PC's or otherwise unable to get a client, you can access it via: http://forums.kametsu.com/misc.php?do=page&template=mibbit

It's not a new channel, it's a whole new network all together. I actually welcome this change, but I do not welcome the Ban and kick off the rizon Kametsu channel. Makes my username look bad... =( Lols

The new one will be on Xertion network which is owned by a few people at CW. I'm often online more on the Xertion network than the Rizon and they have a lot of cool stuff as well on xertion.

Why the change? Is there some kind of difference being on this new channel?

Mainly, Kaishiro and Sakura`Kinomoto own the Xertion network, thus we will get help quicker from the people with the actual power to get shit done. Also our channel and nicks are set to not expire, while on Rizon you have to worry about channel takeovers and shit if you're not around for a bit. The reason An IP BreAKDoWN ended up as the founder on the Rizon channel is because the channel expired after I made it and he had to rescue it so I told him to keep the status to help ensure it wouldn't happen again. Plus we're able to make more than one person a Founder on Xertion, which Rizon was unable to do. Just various other things as well.

• 2 weeks later...

if i may suggest, after MU and the other file sharing servers issues why dont you consider using Emule or DC++, or any other p2p sharing methods... i think its more effective and less expensive on your side! and i will gladly help you out if you need help in that matter :)

• 1 year later...