Ben 10

Drake

Hi, new here.

I thought the first series of Ben 10 was absolutely great stuff.  Original, fun concept.  Solid execution.  Good characters.  You just don't see that very often.

However, after seeing a lot of Action Man's other projects - and subsequent Ben 10 seasons - I'm afraid it was a fluke, or more likely someone else's influences.  Ben 10 works best when he's a kid who gets super powers, and a metacommentary on super heroes and aliens alike.  However, as things went on it stopped being X-files, and started being Power Rangers - a reboot every few years just to make it fresh, and dropping characters that were the heart of the show.

Worst of all is the upgraded omnitrix that somehow does less and less as things move on.

On 9/11/2016 at 6:22 PM, DigiPokeMon said:

Just to let you all know I will be capping and encoding the new ben 10 reboot series which starts on 1st Oct on CN Australia but it will be SD though

HD Web-DL's wont be out till some time next year when CN U.S starts it

There's a chance that it could be on Itunes Australia.

6 hours ago, TheOneWhoSees said:

There's a chance that it could be on Itunes Australia.

Chance is about 0 to be honest. Exchange Student Zero wasn't added to iTunes by Cartoon Network AU and it was a big show for them, practically their first local title. All other CN content is just mirrored from the US releases.

3 hours ago, DigiPokeMon said:

Even if its on itunes australia. I do not now how to remove the drm off itunes files

Really? Would've thought you'd know by now. All you need is iTunes 10.7 and Requiem.

I don't think it will be added to iTunes in Australia because the show is getting a reboot on October 1st plus they only released 4 DVDs of omniverse and the fifth DVD which has 5 episodes instead of the regular 10 which means that 45 out of the 80 episodes of omniverse are available on DVD and the others are only available on iTunes but i like physical media and i already own the original series, alien force and ultimate alien all on DVD so I just wanted to have the complete collection. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...