so..Generator Rex is actually Pretty good.

idl12

I have actually enjoyed watching this series. It really brings back a charm that had made an impact on me from the original Ben 10 series. The animation is flawless and plot development is well-made. I really enjoyed the characters Rex and Bobo. I would highly recommend anyone to watch this show.

• 2 months later...

I have seen episodes here and there but not the whole thing yet, but so far I'm really loving every episode from the witty humor between Rex, Bobo, and Noah to the hint of romance between Holiday and Six. Hmm, I should finish watching the whole thing from start to beginning this summer, but there is so much things to do.

I was definitely sadden to hear that Cartoon Network canceled it. 

• 3 years later...

In my opinion this animated series is so awesome. EVO creature are much dangerous than Borg from Star Trek because their body can transform into ugly forms such as Lion:

latest?cb=20120409025245

Some episodes in this animated series are very funny, for example "Guy vs Guy".  Some episodes are very interesting, for example "Black and White", "Endgame".  In my opinion this animated series is much better than Ben 10. 

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...