Why do people like Sasuke so much ?

Swed420

• 2 weeks later...

I think people like Sasuke cause he got a good personality and very strong.The main character is Naruto we all know it but Sasuke has a special place being the last one of his clan people expects more from him and Sasuke has a goal to defeat his brother which makes him stronger.Ssuke is intelligent too.That's just my point of view.

• 1 month later...

Erm they don't. Sasuke is usually the most hated character of the series by fans.

For one thing, he was Orochimaru's bitch. Yes he was raped by Orochimaru. He doesn't care about anything. Even after finding out the truth about his brother he still decided to go against him and attack what he had done everything to protect. He attacked his fellow friends, betrayed his country and his comrades, and all his power was just given to him (he never earned any of it), and yet he still gets his ass beat in nearly all his fights. He's a coward when it's shown he is outmatched by an opponent. He freezes and Naruto had to always come to his rescue in the first part.

Also the creator didn't want to make Sasuke to start with. He was not a planned character. Sasuke was only made because the publishers refused to accept the submitted work unless he created a rival for Naruto.

I Never knew the puplishers refused to make it without a rival character! learn something new everyday!

No way in hell is sasuke better than naruto. I think he's weak because he surrendered easily to his dark side just to gain more power. I mean naruto wanted to get stronger and unlike sasuke he got to train by excellent senseis (jirayai, kakashi...). And they both arrived to the same level of strength.

I try to like Sasuke so much, but he makes it so difficult. Naruto, for the most part, is a very likable character for his funny and carefree personality, even though he can be a little much at times. Maybe Sasuke was more appealing at the beginning of the series, but now he's just a jerk. There have been so many moments where a lightbulb could have gone off in his head making him realize, "Hey, this is wrong!" but it never happened. I think his chances to redeem himself are almost or completely gone.

• 3 weeks later...

Erm they don't. Sasuke is usually the most hated character of the series by fans.

For one thing, he was Orochimaru's bitch. Yes he was raped by Orochimaru. He doesn't care about anything. Even after finding out the truth about his brother he still decided to go against him and attack what he had done everything to protect. He attacked his fellow friends, betrayed his country and his comrades, and all his power was just given to him (he never earned any of it), and yet he still gets his ass beat in nearly all his fights. He's a coward when it's shown he is outmatched by an opponent. He freezes and Naruto had to always come to his rescue in the first part.

Also the creator didn't want to make Sasuke to start with. He was not a planned character. Sasuke was only made because the publishers refused to accept the submitted work unless he created a rival for Naruto.

I Never knew the puplishers refused to make it without a rival character! learn something new everyday!

I didn't know Sasuke wasn't originally planned either. I'm not a huge fan of Sasuke. I tried to give him a chance at the beginning thinking he would change so he wasn't such a jerk but once he went with Orochimaru/went to Orochimaru (can't quite remember how it went) I just didn't even try to like him anymore. My favorite characters are Naruto, Jiraiya and Kakashi.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...