Why do people like Sasuke so much ?

Swed420

• 4 weeks later...
Well Sasuke has really cool moves, and Naruto doesn't =P

Okay, Naruto can be awesome many times but darnit Sasuke has more good moments

You're joking right?

Nearly every bit of Sasuke's 'moves' and 'talent' comes from someone else. His eyes and all his new abilities gained from them came from Itachi. Chidori was Kakashi's move.

Naruto on the other hand, a lot of his techniques he was the first and only one to ever 'perfect' them.

Also Sasuke have good moments? That has to be a joke. The only scenes he has had in Shippuuden aside from when Naruto first met up with him has been either Sasuke being emo or Sasuke getting his ass handed to him. The only fight he won was against Danzo and he had to have Tobi save his ass.

He lost to Itachi, who happened to just die from his illness right after. He also lost to Killer Bee. Against Orochimaru well that wasn't an actual fight, he just sorta sealed him inside after allowing Orochimaru in. Itachi was the one to beat Orochimaru like he was a fly on the wall.

So what 'good' moments are you speaking off?

If you're talking about in the regular Naruto series, well: Sasuke froze against Haku and Naruto had to save his ass. Sasuke froze against Orochimaru and Naruto had to save his ass.

You're joking right?

Nearly every bit of Sasuke's 'moves' and 'talent' comes from someone else. His eyes and all his new abilities gained from them came from Itachi. Chidori was Kakashi's move.

Naruto on the other hand, a lot of his techniques he was the first and only one to ever 'perfect' them.

Also Sasuke have good moments? That has to be a joke. The only scenes he has had in Shippuuden aside from when Naruto first met up with him has been either Sasuke being emo or Sasuke getting his ass handed to him. The only fight he won was against Danzo and he had to have Tobi save his ass.

He lost to Itachi, who happened to just die from his illness right after. He also lost to Killer Bee. Against Orochimaru well that wasn't an actual fight, he just sorta sealed him inside after allowing Orochimaru in. Itachi was the one to beat Orochimaru like he was a fly on the wall.

So what 'good' moments are you speaking off?

If you're talking about in the regular Naruto series, well: Sasuke froze against Haku and Naruto had to save his ass. Sasuke froze against Orochimaru and Naruto had to save his ass.

I am sorry but I cannot agree with u here. I hate Sasuke too but going as far as telling that he ain't got good moves or he is talentless is too much. I am going to show some reasons now:

1. Sasuke definitely has got some good moves. He might have learned Chidori from Kakashi but he indepently improved it. Sasuke improved the normal chidori and obtained jutsus like the Chidori Current and Chidori Sharp Spear. Kakashi also improved Chidori to the Raikiri. If u call Kakashi talented u also have to call Sasuke talented.

2. Again it's true that Sasuke couldn't have obtained the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan without his brother's eyes, but it's true in case of Madara too who happened to steal his brother's eyes. Will u then call Madara talentless too? Sasuke also had better control of the Mangekyo Sharingan than Itachi proving that he is definitely talented.

Sasuke also had his moments in both Naruto and Naruto Shippuden( though he got his butt kicked in some occasions).

1. In Naruto Shippuden, Sasuke took on Deidara and won. In that battle not only we saw Sasuke's battle skill but also his intelligence.

2. Sasuke also took on Danzo and won. And what do u mean Tobi had to save him in that battle? If anything Tobi never interfered with Sasuke's battle here.

3. In case of the fight against Orochimaru it was definitely Sasuke's intelligence what we saw here. Sasuke waited for the right moment for Orochimaru to get weak and then he showed his true colors. Frankly I was surprised to see someone like Orochimaru to get fooled by Sasuke.

4. Sasuke had his moments in the Naruto series too. In the fight against Naruto in the Final Valley, Sasuke almost killed Naruto. All he had to do was take a kunai and stab him while he was knocked out but he didn't.

So based on the points I gave above I definitely believe Sasuke is talented and he had his momments through out the series.

I am sorry but I cannot agree with u here. I hate Sasuke too but going as far as telling that he ain't got good moves or he is talentless is too much. I am going to show some reasons now:

1. Sasuke definitely has got some good moves. He might have learned Chidori from Kakashi but he indepently improved it. Sasuke improved the normal chidori and obtained jutsus like the Chidori Current and Chidori Sharp Spear. Kakashi also improved Chidori to the Raikiri. If u call Kakashi talented u also have to call Sasuke talented.

2. Again it's true that Sasuke couldn't have obtained the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan without his brother's eyes, but it's true in case of Madara too who happened to steal his brother's eyes. Will u then call Madara talentless too? Sasuke also had better control of the Mangekyo Sharingan than Itachi proving that he is definitely talented.

Sasuke also had his moments in both Naruto and Naruto Shippuden( though he got his butt kicked in some occasions).

1. In Naruto Shippuden, Sasuke took on Deidara and won. In that battle not only we saw Sasuke's battle skill but also his intelligence.

2. Sasuke also took on Danzo and won. And what do u mean Tobi had to save him in that battle? If anything Tobi never interfered with Sasuke's battle here.

3. In case of the fight against Orochimaru it was definitely Sasuke's intelligence what we saw here. Sasuke waited for the right moment for Orochimaru to get weak and then he showed his true colors. Frankly I was surprised to see someone like Orochimaru to get fooled by Sasuke.

4. Sasuke had his moments in the Naruto series too. In the fight against Naruto in the Final Valley, Sasuke almost killed Naruto. All he had to do was take a kunai and stab him while he was knocked out but he didn't.

So based on the points I gave above I definitely believe Sasuke is talented and he had his momments through out the series.

You misunderstood me. What I said is unlike Naruto, nearly all of Sasuke's abilities and moves can be used by other characters or were perfected by someone else.

Also you're wrong about Itachi. Sasuke has never had 'better' control of it. Also Itachi didn't use another persons eyes. His eyes were his own all the way up to his death, which he had beaten Sasuke even though he was sick, dying and pretty much blind.

Deidara was likely the weakest Akatsuki member ever.

I think you need to go back and watch the Sasuke vs. Danzo fight. Had Tobi not interfered twice, Sasuke would have died either time. At the very end he was going to be caught in Danzo's trap and Tobi saved his ass.

Sasuke's intelligence against Orochimaru? You kidding me? I had a laugh at this. Sasuke wasn't even sure if it would work or not. He had no plan until last minute and it was a fluke as to whether he'd succeed or not. That's not intelligence that's just dumb luck.

Not killing Naruto proves nothing. Naruto held back at the final moment anyways.

Sasuke is a coward who freezes in fear every time he realizes he is no match for his opponent.

I pretty much proved all your points invalid.

Eh, I was half asleep and somehow ended up deleting the two posts I was trying to quote. I'm sorry about that but hopefully you two can repost it so I can continue with what I had to refute your statements.

For one thing, against Orochimaru, Sasuke even stated he wasn't sure who'd be victorious in the take over. Not the exact phrasing he used, but yeah, it was definitely dumb luck it turned out that way and if Orochimaru wasn't sick and dying (see a pattern here?) he would have won with power and experience over Sasuke. As for Deidara, S Class or not, doesn't mean he isn't the weakest, and remember even Sakura took down Sasori. So taking down Deidara really isn't much of a feat. All though I do have to give you the fact that Sasuke was just toying with him in that battle. I do not agree that being overpowering of an opponent would in anyway show intelligence. Intelligence shines most brightly when you're weaker than your opponent and manage to overcome him, not when you're so much stronger your opponent has no hope of winning and thus you simply toy with them. -_-

I just skipped through the Sasuke vs. Danzo fight and you're right, Tobi was about to step in once but didn't, and at the end Sasuke did somehow manage to get out of the blast radius on his own. I think I was mixing it up with the time Tobi saved his ass from the Kage summit. =O It's hard to keep up with how much every one has had to save him.

Eh, I was half asleep and somehow ended up deleting the two posts I was trying to quote. I'm sorry about that but hopefully you two can repost it so I can continue with what I had to refute your statements.

For one thing Tobi did save Sasuke from Danzo. Sasuke was too weakened from their fight to get out of the blast radius. Another thing, against Orochimaru, Sasuke even stated he wasn't sure who'd be victorious in the take over. Not the exact phrasing he used, but yeah, it was definitely dumb luck it turned out that way and if Orochimaru wasn't sick and dying (see a pattern here?) he would have won with power and experience over Sasuke. As for Deidara, S Class or not, doesn't mean he isn't the weakest, and remember even Sakura took down Sasori. So taking down Deidara really isn't much of a feat. All though I do have to give you the fact that Sasuke was just toying with him in that battle. I do not agree that being overpowering of an opponent would in anyway show intelligence. Intelligence shines most brightly when you're weaker than your opponent and manage to overcome him, not when you're so much stronger your opponent has no hope of winning and thus you simply toy with them. -_-

OH man! Do i really need repost it again?? Well a I guess not, judging from your answers you have already read it.

1. I just checked out the battle between Sasuke and Orochimaru. Sasuke never stated anything like what you are saying here.

2. Sakura alone didnot take out Sasori, that would have been impossible. If Lady Chiyo didnot help her, Sasori couldnot have been beaten.

3.You are right about the fact that Sasuke was toying with Deidara. But that's only true until Deidara used the C4 Karura. Sasuke was able survive this due to his Sharingan. Not only this, you saw Deidara's last self-destructing attack, didn't you? Sasuke was able to survive this attack by summoning Manda and taking control over him through the Sharingan. This was quick thinking. This feat of Sasuke definitely proves his intelligence.

4. Frankly I don't think any Akatsuki member other than Itachi, Pain and Tobi could've survived the C4 Karura. So think again before telling that Deidara is the weakest among them.

And thanks for checking out the Sasuke vs Danzo battle.

OH man! Do i really need repost it again?? Well a I guess not, judging from your answers you have already read it.

1. I just checked out the battle between Sasuke and Orochimaru. Sasuke never stated anything like what you are saying here.

2. Sakura alone didnot take out Sasori, that would have been impossible. If Lady Chiyo didnot help her, Sasori couldnot have been beaten.

3.You are right about the fact that Sasuke was toying with Deidara. But that's only true until Deidara used the C4 Karura. Sasuke was able survive this due to his Sharingan. Not only this, you saw Deidara's last self-destructing attack, didn't you? Sasuke was able to survive this attack by summoning Manda and taking control over him through the Sharingan. This was quick thinking. This feat of Sasuke definitely proves his intelligence.

4. Frankly I don't think any Akatsuki member other than Itachi, Pain and Tobi could've survived the C4 Karura. So think again before telling that Deidara is the weakest among them.

1. I'll go back and check again for proof.

2. Some what true, but then you still missed the point. Akatsuki are paired up based on compatibility of not killing each other. The Sasori/Deidara team could easily be seen as the weakest team of Akatsuki.

3. One quick thinking and all of a sudden you believe someone is a genius/intelligent. Wow. Also my original statement did not even talk about his intelligence in the first place. You're the one that brought this into the equation. I'd prefer to judge intelligence based on behavior and plans throughout the series rather than one fight. Though, I do not deny Sasuke was written to be a 'genius' in his own right. It's just he has his moments where that seems to lapse. For being so 'intelligent' he sure does get mind-fucked rather easily.

4. One powerful move does not equal being the strongest. Over all he is still the least capable. Gaara had him beat, until he forced Gaara to use up his Chakra to save the entire village. Naruto/Kakashi had him beat as well, and this was pretty much at the start of the show, in which Naruto was clearly no match for Sasuke at the time. Which shows even at the start of Shippuuden, Deidara was already way weaker than Sasuke. Most of the other Akatsuki teams required their opponents to 'power-up' before being able to take them on.

1. I already edited my post before you posted saying I had skimmed back through the episodes.

2. I'll go back and check again for proof.

3. Some what true, but then you still missed the point. Akatsuki are paired up based on compatibility of not killing each other. The Sasori/Deidara team could easily be seen as the weakest team of Akatsuki.

4. One quick thinking and all of a sudden you believe someone is a genius/intelligent. Wow. Also my original statement did not even talk about his intelligence in the first place. You're the one that brought this into the equation.

5. One powerful move does not equal being the strongest. Over all he is still the least capable.

1. Thanks for checking out the Sasuke vs Danzo fight.

2.Sure thing.

3.Guess you are right about this point.

4.Sorry, I guess i mixed up intelligence with talent. oops

5.Now you are saying the right thing. "Least Capable" is definitely more suitable than "weakest".

For one thing, against Orochimaru, Sasuke even stated he wasn't sure who'd be victorious in the take over. Not the exact phrasing he used, but yeah, it was definitely dumb luck it turned out that way and if Orochimaru wasn't sick and dying (see a pattern here?) he would have won with power and experience over Sasuke.

I don't need to say anything about this coz Leviathan already took care of it.

All though I do have to give you the fact that Sasuke was just toying with him in that battle. I do not agree that being overpowering of an opponent would in anyway show intelligence. Intelligence shines most brightly when you're weaker than your opponent and manage to overcome him, not when you're so much stronger your opponent has no hope of winning and thus you simply toy with them.

So, I guess u also think Sasuke is intelligent coz he took down Orochimaru in the same way.

Gaara had him beat, until he forced Gaara to use up his Chakra to save the entire village.

Okay, let me refresh my memories here, I never once saw Deidara use C4 Karura or that self-destructing attack in that battle. So, u can't say that Deidara was all out of tricks. Even without the blackmail, Deidara had other ways to defeat Gaara.

Naruto/Kakashi had him beat as well, and this was pretty much at the start of the show, in which Naruto was clearly no match for Sasuke at the time.Which shows even at the start of Shippuuden, Deidara was already way weaker than Sasuke

Why are u only taking in account of Naruto's strength. Kakashi + Naruto Two tails combo is clearly equal in strength if not stronger than the Sasuke that fought Deidara.

So, I guess u also think Sasuke is intelligent coz he took down Orochimaru in the same way.

Okay, let me refresh my memories here, I never once saw Deidara use C4 Karura or that self-destructing attack in that battle. So, u can't say that Deidara was all out of tricks. Even without the blackmail, Deidara had other ways to defeat Gaara.

Why are u only taking in account of Naruto's strength. Kakashi + Naruto Two tails combo is clearly equal in strength if not stronger than the Sasuke that fought Deidara.

No, Orochimaru was really weakened and dying when that happened. So no, it is not the same. At that point it'd safe to assume Sasuke was on par with Orochimaru or slightly a bit better. Otherwise, had Orochimaru still been the stronger of the two, he would have overcome it and taken over Sasuke's body. Sasuke had no guarantee he would succeed.

No, just no. and this is getting way off topic.

You still don't get it.

No, Orochimaru was really weakened and dying when that happened. So no, it is not the same. At that point it'd safe to assume Sasuke was on par with Orochimaru or slightly a bit better. Otherwise, had Orochimaru still been the stronger of the two, he would have overcome it and taken over Sasuke's body. Sasuke had no guarantee he would succeed.

No, just no. and this is getting way off topic.

You still don't get it.

No, actually I was talking about the big picture here. Orochimaru was always stronger than Sasuke and Sasuke knew it well. So, he chose the best opportunity (when Orochimaru was in death bed) to take him out.

This is no different from Tobi's plan to capture the Kyuubi. They both analysed the situation and took it to their advantage. This is what we call intelligence.

No, actually I was talking about the big picture here. Orochimaru was always stronger than Sasuke and Sasuke knew it well. So, he chose the best opportunity (when Orochimaru was in death bed) to take him out.

This is no different from Tobi's plan to capture the Kyuubi. They both analysed the situation and took it to their advantage. This is what we call intelligence.

That isn't true. Sasuke was using Orochimaru to become stronger. He even originally planned to let Orochimaru take over him (he stated this to Naruto when they encountered each other), but when he realized he no longer needed Orochimaru well then... It also just so happened to be when Orochimaru needed to take him over if he wanted to survive. The timing and opportunity was never Sasuke's plan. It was simply dumb luck that Orochimaru became too weak by the time he could perform the ritual again. For Orochimaru it was do or die.

Now days, even if Orochimaru was in his prime he wouldn't stand a chance against Sasuke. -_-

That isn't true. Sasuke was using Orochimaru to become stronger. He even originally planned to let Orochimaru take over him (he stated this to Naruto when they encountered each other), but when he realized he no longer needed Orochimaru well then... It also just so happened to be when Orochimaru needed to take him over if he wanted to survive.

I get it now. Your hatred towards Sasuke is clouding your rational thinking. Do u really think that Sasuke is foolish enough to tell Naruto that he is not gonna let Orochimaru take over his body rather he plans to defeat Orochimaru.

The timing and opportunity was never Sasuke's plan. It was simply dumb luck that Orochimaru became too weak by the time he could perform the ritual again. For Orochimaru it was do or die.

Do u know how far ahead he plotted with this plan. Remember Karin and the others. He already planned to take them along after he had defeated Orochimaru. So, why on God's earth won't he have a plan.

If you read the current manga you would find out that Sasuke has already betrayed Tobi and escaped killing a bunch of white Zetsus. His only intention of joining with Tobi was to get his hands on his brother's eyes. So, analyzing his actions, we can easily describe his character as -

1. Sasuke cares only about himself and nobody else

2. He seeks power and will go to any lengths to getting it

3. After his use for a certain person ends, he doesn't think twice to get rid of him/her

Now days, even if Orochimaru was in his prime he wouldn't stand a chance against Sasuke. -_-

But our discussion was upto the point in which Orochimaru was defeated by Sasuke. Basically, Sasuke surpassed Orochimaru's prime the moment he got his Susanoo.

If you read the current manga you would find out that Sasuke has already betrayed Tobi and escaped killing a bunch of white Zetsus. His only intention of joining with Tobi was to get his hands on his brother's eyes. So, analyzing his actions, we can easily describe his character as -

I'm not sure if he completely betrayed Tobi, what if Tobi knew Sasuke would behave like this after getting those eyes?

And I'm sure Sasuke knows that he is no match for Tobi, we've seen both their skills and Sasuke is not in par with Tobi to be able to just completely betray him.

But I guess we'll have to wait for more chapters to unveil before we can confirm.

I'm not sure if he completely betrayed Tobi, what if Tobi knew Sasuke would behave like this after getting those eyes?

And I'm sure Sasuke knows that he is no match for Tobi, we've seen both their skills and Sasuke is not in par with Tobi to be able to just completely betray him.

But I guess we'll have to wait for more chapters to unveil before we can confirm.

What Saminyt has told here is based on facts. On the other hand you are assuming things.Sasuke has definitely betrayed Tobi's army as he is now fighting Kabuto. We have seen how much cautious Tobi has been throughout the series.In the series we saw Tobi preserved Itachi's body as he knew Sasuke would want Itachi's eyes. Tobi practically handed them over without any conditions. You want to know why?? Just read the second sentence in your own post. Sasuke ain't much of a match for Tobi even with the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. A pawn such as Sasuke betraying won't even affect Tobi's strategy.

No one can argue here. We definitely need to wait for more chapters as they might clear our assumptions.

We can't make any guarantees here. We all saw what happened to Orochimaru. He was so sure of his plan but then Sasuke outsmarted him and took him out.

Besides, Sasuke already has the eternal mangekyou. So, it wouldn't be so hard to imagine that he might even get the Rinnegan. Then taking on Tobi wouldn't be much of a problem for him.

If you ask my opinion, I think Sasuke will get the Rinnegan. I mean, he and Naruto are destined to fight after all and I don't think Sasuke in his current state can match the current Naruto who is taking on 5 tailed beasts at once.

Sasuke ain't much of a match for Tobi even with the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. A pawn such as Sasuke betraying won't even affect Tobi's strategy.

I think Tobi even thought further ahead than that. My guess is that Tobi not only knew that Sasuke would betray him after getting Itachi's eyes like Kida Masaomi stated but also knew that even if Sasuke betrays Tobi, he won't be friends with the leaf either and he would still fight Naruto. And as long as Sasuke fights Naruto, it's all good for Tobi's strategy.

This last part is just my hunch though. So, we should wait for more information to be revealed in the manga. Nobody knows what can happen in this series.