Eureka Seven Discussion

Alegend1994

What did you think of Eureka Seven? (1-5)  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of Eureka Seven? (1-5)

• Amazing (5)
    • Good (4)
    • Neutral (3)
    • Bad (2)
    • Awful (1)

I seen E7 a few months ago, it was a good mech good but I think it was too long, mainly towards the mid - end. One of the Episode that pop in my head is the filler episode with everyone in the Gekko play football(Soccer). That episode was like "what's happening?". I actually like the early part of the show as it was more casual and funny. Agree that the movie was bad, for both people who had seen the TV show and hasn't. I give it 7/10.

I love Eureka Seven, it was the first series I watched when I got serious with anime and I really liked the story, it has both emotional and action filled scenes and the soundtrack was just brilliant. I didn't watch the movie because I read that it wasn't as good as the series so why would I want to ruin it? You guys are now making me want to watch it again… that's OK with me though ;)

I love Eureka Seven, it was the first series I watched when I got serious with anime and I really liked the story, it has both emotional and action filled scenes and the soundtrack was just brilliant. I didn't watch the movie because I read that it wasn't as good as the series so why would I want to ruin it? You guys are now making me want to watch it again… that's OK with me though ;)

Yeah I know the feeling reading about it again makes me want to rewatch it.... A lot of hate was put on the movie mainly because it had nothing to do with the storyline of the series. It was an alternate reality and the two had nothing to do with each other. That being said if you can put that aside (which a lot of E7 fans could not... but who can blame them?) then I say watch it because it's an awesome movie. But if you think you might just hate on the movie the entire time watching it because it has nothing to do with the series just skip it and wait for the second series coming out in April (unless you watch dubs only then it'll be a few years I guess) because that looks to be just as awesome as the E7 and it looks like it's a true squeal to the series and not just some random thing with the same name: Eureka Seven AO

like the Opening and ending too, so much there on all my iPods and I lisen to them wile I work sence I can, makes the day go by faster. I like the hole thing and the over all way they did the amine, never looked at the manga, I realy should start reading the one of the shows I liked.

• 3 weeks later...
I hated Holland for the longest time because he was so mean to Renton. For the longest time I was watching just to see what happened to Eureka. And the LFO's creeped me out because it looked like they had eyes, so they were looking at you all the time.

Yeah Holland was a jerk towards Renton a lot of the time, but it was still funny to watch Renton stand up to him, and I can't remember if it was the movie or the series but at one point the eyes of an LFO become too human like and start following the characters, it was some freaky stuff =)

One of the Episode that pop in my head is the filler episode with everyone in the Gekko play football(Soccer). That episode was like "what's happening?".

I enjoyed that episode it was nice and relaxing but the episodes between Eureka being absorbed into the scubs and when Eureka met the previous human coralian I kind of wasn't as happy with, probably because of Eureka's appearance changed.

A lot of hate was put on the movie mainly because it had nothing to do with the storyline of the series. It was an alternate reality and the two had nothing to do with each other. That being said if you can put that aside (which a lot of E7 fans could not... but who can blame them?) then I say watch it because it's an awesome movie. But if you think you might just hate on the movie the entire time watching it because it has nothing to do with the series just skip it

Yeah the movie actually wasn't that bad, good enough that I actually bought it on BD, just a little weird since the characters back story changed, also Anemone and Dominic didn't have as much air time but that's just my opinion on that.

Also I can't wait until E7 Ao but since Bandai USA has stopped distributing new releases this anime will be less likely to be dubbed =(

like the Opening and ending too, so much there on all my iPods and I lisen to them wile I work sence I can, makes the day go by faster. I like the hole thing and the over all way they did the amine, never looked at the manga, I realy should start reading the one of the shows I liked.

Yeah the OP & ED's were awesome I have all on my iPod as well of which "Tip Taps Tip" is my favourite ending theme and "Sakura" is my favourite opening theme.

The anime was kind of weird because I lost sense of time while watching it and then it was over, it was the best ten days that I can remember =)

I started the manga but it didn't have the same feel as the anime so I gave it up.

• 4 weeks later...