Once Upon a Time

shyguysteve

Scott Michael Foster as Kristoff and Georgina Haig as Elsa

Is the story set 10 years after the film or something lol...

Probably. All the other character stories happened before their story in OUAT and then parts are shown in bits and pieces through out each season; intertwining their stories together.

Mr. Gold is like an integral character in pretty much the majority of the stories lol. He's the Beast from Beauty & the Beast, he's Rumpelstiltskin, and even Peter Pan's son, and now even Snow White's grandson's fathers father (aka the other grandfather).

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm honestly still on the fence if I'll watch this season or not. OUAT has kind of run out of steam and I wish it'd just wrap up. If they announced this was the final season I'd watch it, but otherwise I'm just not sure. Seems like they have zero desire to let it end any time soon so I wouldn't doubt this could still be going another 4 seasons.

Seems the first half of this season will continue on and possibly wrap up the stuff with Hades... and they're bringing in Aladdin and Jafar to the mix. Kind of weird they recast Jafar instead of going with the Jafar they already had in the spin-off OUAT in Wonderland. Especially since they've brought over other characters such as the Knave in the past.

Seems to be talks that Pocahontas and John Smith will probably show up this season at some point too...

• 3 weeks later...