Type: TV

Episodes: 25

Aired: Oct 2, 2011 to ?

Producers: Sunrise

Genres: Action, Game

Duration: 25 min. per episode

Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Synopsis:

Daimon Kaito is a high school boy, who loves puzzles. One day, the president of the student council gives him a mobile device and it leads him to an underground ruin buried in the school. He challenges an "insolvable puzzle" hidden in the ruin with his girlfriend Nonoha, but the puzzle turns out to be the dangerous "The Puzzle of Sage" created by the black society "POG". He manages to solve the puzzle but it's the beginning of a puzzle battle against POG.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Im really diggin this show.  I know it's taboo but the reason I started watching this show was because of some of the voice actors involved in the english dub like Chris Patton, Luci Christian, Brittney Karbowski, and of course Shelley Calene-Black.

I'm only about 18 episodes in while watching at TheAnimeNetwork so I hope they get to dub the 2nd season too.

• 3 weeks later...

I must admit it is interesting to see the kids solve NP-complete problem in a rapid manner.  It's also a somewhat interesting action to have a higher focus on the action than the puzzles themselves.  I would appreciate it if a website somewhere (say an official one) posted the puzzles from the show (flash games would work).