Guilty Crown

lemmingllama

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I recommend it. I rate it a 9.5/10

You're the first I've seen that didn't give it lower than like a 6.5 / 10. Guilty Crown was pretty much universally panned by everyone. I hear after episode 12 they completely ran out of story and it went to shit. A lot like season 2 of Code Geass, only no redeeming qualities.

Great show, and the music really stands out, it's really good. I wouldn't say its not original at all. I never seen an anime where peoples weapons are whats in their hearts ( unless you count kingdom hearts); they call them voids and the main character can pill those voids from the chests, its pretty cool. Animation is top notch too.

It does have that same old boy and girl love story, but what doesn't nowadays.

• 2 weeks later...

the girl is pretty cute and is pretty nice to watch but it is hard to watch on anime websites so i want to download it.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

i wish the ending would not end up to be a sad ending, the boy and girl make a couple ohhh!