Do you watch OP & ED?

Katongo

• 4 weeks later...

I almost always watch them at least once (unless I absolutely HATE the song, which has happened). If I love the song, then I watch it and sing along unless I am in some kind of hurry. If it's the opening, I often sit and watch that because it's got action. The endings tend to be what I skip, if anything, because they aren't usually as interesting.

first, it depends on whether i like the song for that anime

second, i watch it if i have enough time

if i have a limited amount of time and ive already seen it, then ill skip it.

dont skip the op's and ed's though cuz some animes have more than one, like in gurren lagann theres one op and ed and then halfway through it comes out with another with the second half of the op and a new ed. besides, watching them gave me songs to listen to while im out in the REAL WORLD where most of you should be most of the time, so if you have time to do things like this, then watch those op's and ed's

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

also, it doesnt spoil the story, it just give a slight overview of things. it only goes over the main area of the anime and not the little details, so dont be spazzed out over that:dhh:

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm probably just OCD about it but I always watch the openings at least, I just feel it gets me in the mood...certain openings especially I just love, Drrr!! and Code Geass R2 etc.

Endings I might skip though, I normally find them less interesting and I like fewer of the songs

• 2 weeks later...

I like watching the entire episode from start to finish with OP and ED themes. Some anime like Lucky Star have different ED scenes with each episode. I don't mind watching them over and over. Most of the anime that I have watched all have nice music so I enjoyed watching the whole thing. :)

i feel that the op and ed of an anime are very important , i got attracted to some animes because of their songs , so i mostly watch them. In a case which i don't watch them is when the song doesn't fit the anime , and to me that happens very rarely

Totally agree. Music is very important when it comes to anime. It adds atmosphere, sets the mood and helps convey all the important emotions that were intended to be conveyed (well composed music of course and not only OP and ED themes, anime music in general). I have also been attracted to some anime just because of their songs/music. :D

I always watch the OP and ED at least once. When I am watching the series, once a week then I watch every OP and ED depends on the amount of free time and how good the song is. I am more likely to skip the OP and ED if I have already seen a episode on that day unless it is a different OP or that I really like the song.

I always watch the OP & ED. Mainly because the songs are catchy and I download the soundtrack. Also because most don't lead to spoilers, so it is fun to watch the clips, and get an inside of what's going on or what the anime looks like.

Like Koby stated, he sings along sometimes. Sometimes I sing along too xD

I sometimes can't help watching the OP especially when they shout for; Akarin! on Yuri Yuri, or all of a sudden; osore living your life ... on Aquarion Evol, then I cant help but watch the rest of it, as for ED I only sometimes do.

I love listening to the opening and ending themes given they are good. But i hate it when they reveal too much in the themes. Like in Fairytail. For God's sake while people are watching the protagonists fight one villain in the anime, they are showing the villains who the protagonists are gonna fight next in the theme. That's ridiculous.

I will listening and watch the OP and ED at least once. Afterwards, I'll usually skip it since I've already watched it (unless I haven't seen it in a long time or if it's just so epic I HAVE to rewatch it). If I really enjoyed it, I'll download the OST or rip the song from the episode.