Do you watch OP & ED?

Katongo

The first time I watch an episode I'll watch the OP - some of them are fantastic; especially if they're utterly messed up, like Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei's - but I rarely watch EDs...the songs are never as good, and I'm not all that interested in the credits anyway. I'll open a webpage and listen to the song once and, if I like it, I'll get the full version. Thereafter, I'll close the video once the episode is over and skip the ED.

I think it's a more authentic viewing if you watch the OP/ED. The quality of those alone can hint at the quality of the series, or at least the soundtrack. The only times i'll skip them are when i really want to know what happens next, or obviously if the song is tiresome.

Anime would be a very different genre without its trademark minute-and-a-half openings. It's also interesting to see the localized cut of the OP/ED, for better or worse.

I usually love watching opening and endings. Unless the song is horrible and/or doesn't go well with the anime, and is lacking in synchronization. But usually they're fine and don't spoil anything major (if it all).

Same can be said by me.  If the OP and ED isn't good at all. I'll just skip it.

it depends if its good like soul eater or something like with a catchy tune like gundam wing.  Or once in a while when watching a long series I'll watch the OP and/or ED because its different than the one before just to get an idea of whats in store for the next season or so.  I don't think an OP or ED have ever spoiled anything for me, at least nothing major.

Edited by sal42

it depends on the opening and ending of the anime..if the opening and ending of the anime, makes me excite so then i watch it...like the opening of kuroko no basketball..

it depends on the opening and ending of the anime..if the opening and ending of the anime, makes me excite so then i watch it...like the opening of kuroko no basketball..