Latest One Piece Manga Dicussion [Spoilers]

spidey5443

didnt think ussop would win by Enel face that was kind of a shocker. here's hoping bartolomeo wins the df and trades it to be in the pirate alliance.

Not likely. This event is especially meant to show sabo being alive & to show his strength. & even if fruit goes into bartolomeo's hands i don't think so he will make such a deal.

Well, Usopp pulled off his job and even gave a thumbs up. All the toys are back to being normal - be it human civilians, pirates, Marines, Dressrosa's soldiers, foreign officials, animals, etc. And Kyros wants revenge on Doflamingo. I'm betting Luffy will get to the fight the latter soon. And at the end it looked like Sabo used a move by Natsu (Fairy Tail) at the end. I dunno, that's just me.

Finally! We see Sabo's face again(plus he's 2nd in Command of the Revolutionary Arm) , & he's eaten Ace's Devil Fruit! Plus it turns out the fishman participating in this tournament was also a Revolutionary. Oh, & Ussop gets a 'shining moment', even though he just wants to rest right now. lol

Oh wait, OP will be on hiatus next time & will return during a double issue. Okay then.

I'm thinking that Sabo is the reason marines are in dressrosa and Sabo and Fujitora are going to clash.

That would be so freaking awesome!! Not a fan of fujitora but i would love to see that fight, really want to see what is up with sanji too :/

Anyone else disappointed that sabo looks just a bit too much like luffy?

Anyone else disappointed that sabo looks just a bit too much like luffy?

Compared to sabo's face that has been shown when he was a kid; i would say the current face shows a kind of resemblance to that old kid face.

Put blonde hair on luffy and it's him.... honestly very sloppy work by Oda on this one.

Put blonde hair on luffy and it's him.... honestly very sloppy work by Oda on this one.

Well, they r brothers!!! :haha:

They shared a sake cup, they didn't share the same womb. Would be funny if Luffy was of nobility like Sabo though  :misdoubt:

Edited by reptil3

Well, they r brothers!!! :haha:

They shared a sake cup, they didn't share the same womb.

My reply to your comment was meant as a humor. (smiley was for that reason) . No need to state the fact with such details.

• 2 weeks later...