Latest One Piece Manga Dicussion [Spoilers]

spidey5443

Really love the way the straw hats look after the time skip , especially usopp he has changed a lot , and that they have become so stronger ....I think Zoro should have learned some type of haki I wouldnt want Luffy to be the only one on the Straw Hat crew to know Haki

it's just too much.. not only they change their ways but also.. it's a good start for a new adventure in the new world. i just hope the they will not make a 2 year filler inside that time skip like that they do at naruto.. i just feel awkward about it..

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

chapter 702 http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/15392714/1

I was thinking they might get to this much later in the arc, but I'm happy we get to see how Luffy will react to this sooner rather then later. I don't really know if he'll really want to go after the fruit or not. But somehow I can totally see Zoro getting lost and joining the tournament by complete mistake lol. Though I really can't imagine anyone on the current crew who would eat the devil fruit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah a lot to look forward to with all these old characters turning up and all the different factions waiting to make their move. I only started reading from chapter 677 so there is a lot of new people showing up i never even knew about and found out more on the one piece wiki site. I allso want to see lots of fights as there are many enemies just on Daflamingos side to take down let alone everyone else. Not all are going to be beaten and will probably withdraw to appear in a later arc. I do not think Big Mum will actually do much in this arc but it will set up a future confrontation with her as well as 100 beast kido who has not been seen yet. Fujitora i think will maybe fight Zoro but will not be defeated and will be around a while. Anyway i have all the OP episodes, movies, specials ect and have not started watching it yet as i am on Bleach right now. Thats all for now.