Latest One Piece Manga Dicussion [Spoilers]

spidey5443

Huh. Guess Sanji's sister, Reiju, is nicer than we thought. But if she meets an unfortunate end along with her other brothers and their dad is up in the air. Luffy of course goes off on his own to find Sanji himself, thought I wouldn't be surprised if he detours for some food then goes back fighting. 

Though I'm sure some people will just be 'meh' until something better happens. We'll all have to wait since OP will be on break next week.

Yup, OP came back this week. And of course, we jump around to see what our heroes are going through atm. Brook is captured, Pudding is gonna Big Mom something, Pedro is rescued by Carrot and Chopper, and Luffy runs off to, I assume, where he said he'd meet up with Sanji previously (after talking a bit with Sanji's sister). Okay. Maybe something else will explode next time.

On 3/6/2017 at 3:53 AM, rhaegar said:

True. But I would really like Oda to show people, why Big Mom is a Yonkou. We still don't know the conversation between Jinbei and Big Mom.

I think Luffy will go to war with her with his crew alone (along with those under his flag) after his alliance with Law accomplishes the goal of defeating Kaidou. This way when he faces Blackbeard it will be as another Yonkou leading to epic showdown. [who knows that might be the tale that is yet to be told]

Edited by dragonamar