Latest One Piece Manga Dicussion [Spoilers]

spidey5443

Chapter 559 was amazingly funny lolz. The way white beard tamed Captain buggy was hilarious xD White beard looks cool to me, but I don't know y they call him white beard when he has a white mustache xD Hancock is another funny character. I dunno if Luffy can beat all of them who will get in his way to save Ace, cuz he couldn't even defeat Smoke xD

Post your thoughts plz.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To be honest I can't see Hancock joining the Straw Hats, I think she will remain on Amazon Lily, but Luffy will make a promise to come back and see her.

As for where the manga is currently, I would really like this backstory of Luffy and Ace to end, and get back to reuniting the Strawhats. Before that I do think Hancock may teach Luffy to use Haki, also gives her excuse to be with him...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this is a spoiler.. just dont even click it :D

I currently stopped at chapter 583, well i really want hancock and jimbei to join the crew.. that makes it 10 of his crew and luffy - 11.. then they can head to the new world with that. first thing first.. the reunion of his crew! damn i missed sanji's cooking and flirting with nami and robin inside the thousand sunny!

im just compiling up the chapters so that i can read it in numbers. i also do that with the anime series which i'm 4 episodes behind the current episode

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...