Taking Suggestions

Koby

You see, Art & Literature use to have this stuff. It was intended for humor, poems, and short stories. I would love to see it return how it was (a little of everything). If you've got jokes and stuff put em there.

Alright will do so, I too don't read the stories too much I'm more into reading sociology books and anything related to gaming and others. Don't get me wrong the stories there are good but it's just not my cup of tea.

Ah! okz then ^.^ hmm... finding some funny things like the "womens rules for men" and the "mens rules for women" that we posted ages go.... I am quite sure I can find more things like that... it is the internet ^.~

Yeah that kind of stuff always kills me and it's funny but not a single girl commented on that topic, no comment.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see, Art & Literature use to have this stuff. It was intended for humor, poems, and short stories. I would love to see it return how it was (a little of everything). If you've got jokes and stuff put em there.

just like to point out the name "art and literature" doesn't suggest it contains that kind of things, it suggests stories and poems

maybe a subforum for the stories and art and have the comedy section for the silly things like that

just like to point out the name doesn't suggest it contains that kind of things, it suggests stories and poems

maybe a subforum for the stories and art and have the comedy section for the silly things like that

Yeah that would be a pretty sweet idea, then everything comedy related can go in there. But is there like sort of a guide line to stick to or something. Cause some of us have a twisted sense of humor if you know what I mean. (Clean joke and dirty joke.)

*Edit

I was just thinking, the term art and literature doesn't really apply that well with comedy cause you see if I'm correct were going to be sharing around jokes, pictures and videos and that really doesn't fit in with art and literature. See where I'm coming from.

Yeah that would be a pretty sweet idea, then everything comedy related can go in there. But is there like sort of a guide line to stick to or something. Cause some of us have a twisted sense of humor if you know what I mean. (Clean joke and dirty joke.)

*Edit

I was just thinking, the term art and literature doesn't really apply that well with comedy cause you see if I'm correct were going to be sharing around jokes, pictures and videos and that really doesn't fit in with art and literature. See where I'm coming from.

well we have a mature section to post things that are explicit so as long as it's kept i guess under R rated there should be no need for a guideline. considering it'll be in a humour section nothing should be taken seriously

and the i just said that before "art and literature" doesn't suggest jokes and pictures that are funny, it suggests stories and works of art

well we have a mature section to post things that are explicit so as long as it's kept i guess under R rated there should be no need for a guideline. considering it'll be in a humour section nothing should be taken seriously

and the i just said that before "art and literature" doesn't suggest jokes and pictures that are funny, it suggests stories and works of art

Alright cool and I wasn't talking about X-rated just dirty one but I guess your right since it's comedy nothing should be taken to heart but like you mentioned it must not venture into the land of explicit.

Ah I see your point, they are too considered art works but I doubt it's in the sense your talking about.

Alright will do so, I too don't read the stories too much I'm more into reading sociology books and anything related to gaming and others. Don't get me wrong the stories there are good but it's just not my cup of tea.

Yeah that kind of stuff always kills me and it's funny but not a single girl commented on that topic, no comment.

Empy and I commented on the one Koby posted, go have a look ^.^

"Heck, Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros Brawl, etc would probably make decent competitions.. I kept kicking ballard's butt online in SSBB last time we played it. To be fair though, he did say he had just gotten the game, lol.

" Is there any news about this? I have SSBB but I stopped playing it for the same comment poe made(nobody to play with) xDD Also just to make sure.. you mean for Wii correct?

Art and Lit is one of my favorite sections personally. All the masterpieces of Telena Mae, Shazi, Dulake, and Mr. Granite are there, plus many more I haven't had an opportunity to get around to. Honestly, I want to do attempt to draw pathetic art for some of these stories, think it would spice them up. "Pathetic" meaning I'm a pathetic artist who is willing to try. lolz

Art and Lit is one of my favorite sections personally. All the masterpieces of Telena Mae, Shazi, Dulake, and Mr. Granite are there, plus many more I haven't had an opportunity to get around to. Honestly, I want to do attempt to draw pathetic art for some of these stories, think it would spice them up. "Pathetic" meaning I'm a pathetic artist who is willing to try. lolz

awww shucks *blushes* i'm glad you like my writing, i'm going to start post my drawings there too

hopefully i get my scanner and drawing tablet back soon so i can get back to work

Heck' date=' Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros Brawl, etc would probably make decent competitions.. I kept kicking ballard's butt online in SSBB last time we played it. To be fair though, he did say he had just gotten the game, lol.[/quote']

Is there any news about this? I have SSBB but I stopped playing it for the same comment poe made(nobody to play with) xDD Also just to make sure.. you mean for Wii correct?

Nothing much has been stated, and I'm unsure how many people would have the game and console. Doesn't have to be just that game or that console it was just a suggestion, but we could use the Gamers Tag thread to help organize competitions with games most Kametsu members would be willing to play against others in. Super Smash Bros. is made by Nintendo and thus Brawl is a Wii exclusive title.

Oh okay. Well I know we could use different games and I also "should" have known ssbb was for Wii because I own it but I havent played it in a very long time.. xD I think the tournament idea for games would be great even with the few games I own I might have one or two that others here also have! ^_^

Well if someone wants to help out they could make a thread for people to list the games they have that would be good for competitions, along with the console it's for and their gamer tag / friend code for the console/game. At least with the 360 and PSN it's a single username. Unfortunately the Wii uses different friend codes for every single game. >.> Anyhow my PS3 and Wii can go online, but my 360 can not.

Well if someone wants to help out they could make a thread for people to list the games they have that would be good for competitions, along with the console it's for and their gamer tag / friend code for the console/game. At least with the 360 and PSN it's a single username. Unfortunately the Wii uses different friend codes for every single game. >.> Anyhow my PS3 and Wii can go online, but my 360 can not.

My ps3 and wii can go online but not 360(just like you) but I have no idea how to find the "friend codes" for Wii games.. I havent used my Wii for a very long time except for Wii fit + lols. The strange thing is I have four times more games for my Wii than I do for my ps3 and 360 combined! I'm thinking(but hoping im not correct to assume this xD) that SSBB would be the only game I would have that I could play with any of you via console(I only have Fracture, Black ops, and BF: bad company 1 for my ps3).. As for my Wii I have two small totes full of games Id have to get the "friend codes" for. =)