Beavis and Butthead (2011)

Libitinarius

Didn't see a thread for this on the cartoon section. Delete if needbe. Watching them last week made me realize how much I missed this show. I also noticed that Mike Judge does Beavis a bit differently now, he cannot hit all the high notes with him as he use to be able to. But nonetheless, last weeks episode was hilarious! Beavis and Butthead trying to become vampires to get chicks, so they let this bum they found on the street (who they think is a werewolf) bite them repeatedly. The show airs Thursdays on MTV, I hope to get a decent thread going for this. :D

So how did you like the new show did it feel like old times? (refreshing to me)

Do you feel South Park ripped off the original jackass humor these two exhibit? (Yes)

Do you feel Mike Judges other shows can't hold Beavis and Butthead's jockstrap? (Yes)

Yeah, just came back last week. The show has been off the air for years now, I grew up on these guys (might be what's wrong with me). At any rate, I enjoyed a lot of cartoons from MTV during the early 90's, like "The Head" or "The Maxx"; they reshaped adult swim that's for sure. I don't think Mike Judge came back because he's broke, he does have King of the Hill on FX afterall. Fans have been asking him to come back for years.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone know if there are plans for another season? I thought it was great return, in someways better than the old series. I feel like Judd didn't miss a beat with this return. I just hope it doesn't end so soon after such a long hiatus.

I've been wondering this too. I was really excited about its return, and thought the new episodes were great. But it's been so long now, and I can't seem to find any information on it.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...