MS Paint Adventures/Homestuck

Pinkie Pie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't doubt it, haha. What's your headcanon on

tentabulges, or lack thereof? I've noticed a lot of people kind of switch back and forth between tentabulges and more human-like appendages. I don't have any strong feelings either way, but I do prefer the hermaphroditic versions regardless of alien-ness, haha. Plus I saw a really cute headcanon about Eridan's being shaped like a seahorse and now I can't unsee it in my head.

well...

I think that both male and female trolls have the same parts, only in different sizes with some emphasized more in one gender than the other. Male trolls would have tentabulges that are a lot bigger than female trolls, but the lower the blood the smaller the tentacle [sorry Aradia and Damara ; n;] That means that Fef and Meenah have some big tentacles for female trolls whoops. Anyway, male trolls would have nooks but they wouldn't be used as much as the female ones, unless they were in a relationship where he and the other troll literally fucked each other and took turns topping, but that's something else. I think that troll parts would kind of look like a human vagina, with where the clit would be housing the tentacle when they're not aroused with the seedflap covering it up. It'd kind of poke out until it was out all the way when they're ready to pail and then go back in after spilling their genetic information.

So a horse dildo as big as the one Horuss was holding would fuck his nook up so hard it probably wouldn't be usable anymore. Hence why I said he'd still have one, only it'd be smaller so his nook could handle it u wu

Speaking of Horuss, I saw this and was literally like yes Horuss that's right and you're beautiful u wu

Holy shit I have a lot to say about that subject wow. I actually really enjoy writing my headcanons so I'm glad you asked though u wu

You know, we could have a legit discussion about the importance of gender identity in the trolls o uo

Edited by Loki

Hmmm.

I saw a smutty fan comic for Mass Effect featuring Shephard (female) and Garrus--he's got like a sheath thing going on. Is it kind of like that, or? I always liked the idea of the Maryams being unusually endowed, but no definite feelings towards the others. Although I can definitely see Meenah having a huge tentacle, omg, haha.

Did you watch the Reddit thread thing where Hussie was going to answer questions depending on how they were rated? And people voted down the questions about these things? I think we really missed out on a golden opportunity to hear Hussie declare such things canon, like Solluxander.

But yeah, gender identity in trolls would be pretty weird, all things considered. It seems like it's a thing for them, but I wonder how it fits together, especially given their biology and culture, headcanons or not.

Edited by Emotional Outlet

You know, I could totally see that. I could see Tav and wow especially Rufioh having big ones too considering how huge their horns are. Maybe it'd be something like horn size and blood caste level determining tentacle size with specific genes in there too I guess o wo

That being said, I think that a nook would be about idk, eight inches deep? So anything too big just wouldn't fit oops In the headcanons of some people, they have something like a G-spot but I don't exactly buy into that tbh.

And yeah I think it'd be like a sheath. Their tentacles would be hidden inside of it until it was show time uwu

Honestly, I think that they would have a bit more leeway on what's male and what's female, because they have the same parts anyway. But of course Hussie's not going to answer questions like that because he's an awful troll that likes to leave stuff like that unanswered.

At least he declared all ships canon though, so I can continue to have Davegam as my blackrom otp u wu

Edited by Loki

Oh wow

If Rufioh was super endowed, it would put his assertions that everyone except Meenah has hit on him in a different light for me, haha. The mental image I have of Rufioh with his giant tentacle and horns and wings is just

hilarious

I'm kind of sad I didn't get the Kickstarter tier that came with random patches so I can be assigned an official OTP, haha.

But wow, given the latest update, DaveGam blackrom would be so awesome. All the angst and drama and terrible raps and Faygo and I just

i'm actually doing a blackrom humanstuck davegam rp rn u wu i'm humanstuck gamzee oops they're pretty much enemies with benefits. it's super fun u wu

i wasn't able to donate to the kickstarter. i'm going to miss out on so much stuff ; n;

If Rufioh has a huge tentacle, then it would make sense for Horuss to make an anatomically correct horse body for him. If you can't get the real thing, might as well go for the next best thing u wu

I'm really hoping they have the scalemates for sale later, because I really wanted one but couldn't justify the cost. I wanted the Seerpak and Slickpak more than the Snoutpak (cards are pretty much my weakness apparently???).

I have so many conflicting thoughts about Horuss/Rufioh and their relationship. Some people are suggesting that Horuss kind of ignores or otherwise steamrolls over Rufioh's half-hearted attempts to break it off, and that the on again/off again nature of their relationship is mostly in Rufioh's head. That's way too much sadstuck for me I'm just

overwhelmed

Because Horuss seems like a really sincere guy, but he just gets so caught up on and overzealous about certain things that he doesn't want changing. When he said that Meulin told him to keep smiling to the point of physical pain I can't even

Yeah mte tbh. I think that Rufioh does have a lot of feelings for him, but he just gets overwhelmed by him sometimes? tbh, I think that when Rufioh is serious about leaving him, Horuss breaks down and becomes a sobbing mess. idk I just see him cooping himself up in his hive and marathoning MLP:FiM until the pain goes away while eating a whole box of sugar cubes ;n ; and then Rufioh hears about it and feels like a total jerk since he still has red feelings for him so he goes back? I dunno.

I really want to write that pairing humanstuck buuuut all i can think of is Rufioh leaving him after giving him a really good day of doing what he wants and him just shutting down so hard that Meulin has to come over and be there with him.

I don't think they have a very healthy relationship tbh.

It just hits too close to home, I guess--for a lot of people. It's not healthy and all this shipping speculation is bad for my brain, haha. I hope it turns out okay and I really hate Hussie for introducing loose ends like this when there are so many already.

The VrisKan shippers are agitated

Karezi is exploding

Rosemary has ascended from "boring lesbians"

Even the GamKar pale shippers are shifting uneasily in their seats

It seems like shipping a rare pair might be the safest thing out there, but knowing Hussie, it'll show up as canon somehow anyway.

I'm sticking with my Gamquius and Meuloz and redrom GamKar and Broquius for now and the Davegam. aaaaand Makaracest. Can't forget that u wu I don't care if my ships are actually canon and not just Hussie-declared canon tbh. I'm going to ship them anyway. I want to ship Rufuss [that's what people are calling Rufioh/Horuss, in case you haven't seen that yet], but I'm really hesitant about it tbh. I have some weirdass ships oops

Edited by Loki

No, I don't think I've heard that ship name yet, haha. I've been having a lot of Damara on my dash lately.

Speaking of Makaracest, I had a moment when playing the update that Gamzee was talking about Kurloz for a moment and I was like, "WH- WHERE IS THIS GOING??" But then it turned out to be Terezi and then I started wondering where Dave fit into all of this. And whether Terezi's hiding of her face isn't just from angst about her ancestor, but something related to Gamzee.

I like a couple non-canon pairings like Roxy/Eridan (mostly pale), Dirk/Jane, and I'm actually a little sold on the idea of Dirk/Gamzee.

It's yet to be seen, since now the updates have shifted focus, but it's a theory floating around that her face is messed up because of him.

There's a user with a couple of posts about why they think Dirk/Gamzee will happen. I like Dirkquius better than Dirk/Horuss, but I can see it.

And yeah, these Flash updates take forever to play. I try to read all the text, so I end up playing it for about three hours each time (thanks, Kankri). And then I find out that I missed some easter egg, so I go back and play it again to find it.

tumblr_m9raod3i0X1qdlkyg.gif

Dave in the update is me. I am Dave.

(SMH)

Kanaya's reaction to Rose was amazing. And Rose's drunken expressions, wow.

It looks like things are taking a turn for the 2spooky, which is exciting. When I was first reading Homestuck and got to the part where Gamzee started murdering everyone, I got a little nervous, haha.

DAVE: you could be at like a drive in movie making out with each other
DAVE: all exchanging class rings while giving birth to each others fucking children
DAVE: and you would still be all coy like IS IT A DATE OR ISNT IT HMMMM WHO CAN REALLY SAY FOR SURE???

Hussie understands lesbians like no other writer I’ve seen.

Dave has died so many times in this thing that I can't imagine Hussie offing him permanently. Where else would the endless penis jokes come from?? Or maybe he would, just to spite me, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't. I can't imagine him dying in any sort of heroic or just way while still on the meteor.

I don't really want anyone on the meteor to die. I don't really want anyone to die (I mean, maybe Caliborn a little bit, but what about Calliope??), but that is a desire for retarded babies who poop in their diapers.

Yeah ikr. Dave is definitely one of my favorite characters u wu but I still like Gamzee and Horuss more oops. Dude I'm still attempting to wrangle my feels about Horuss wow

I know what you mean when you say that you don't want anyone to die. I don't even want Vriska to die and she's my least favorite character by far.