Listen to the song above you!

Pinkie Pie

Hee, cute. Didn't Cthulhu have a campaign to run for president this year? I've tried to read some of Lovecraft's stuff and found it rather boring, but I sure love Arkham Horror! Even if almost every time we played, we lost. (I think we won once almost by accident--everything just kind of worked out in our favour.)

NOkeFOkE7No

• 3 weeks later...
Well... im not into hiphop, but im impressed! hiphop without many swearing. XD

try this one:

yeah ... i know im weird.

Nice melody, though I'm not very into that kind of songs. Kinda felt like that song would be suitable for some kind of game or ending credits in some kind of anime. And it is in Japanese as I believe. So, not very pleasant to my ears. Nice voice, but than again... singing in Japanese just doesn't suit my taste very much. Either way, 5/10 maybe. Well, English version should be more to my taste I think.

And here's mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax_ybfJqADs

Now that is... :beat_brick:

I am quite certain there are no vocals in the song I posted, so unless you can point out where they are, I think you might be mistaken.

Anyway, I don't dislike that song and I like her singing, but I'm not much for songs that seem to be made for the express purpose of being played while people have sex, haha.

KhnqggBdPtA