Chatbox Temporarily Removed

Koby

Yeah I see we have sooo many members but not a whole lot is being posted. Though I have a few sections I stick to, It's mostly just the same bit of people that go to these sections with a few new lower post count faces. I wanted to get some art contest and topics going but a lot of people don't enter them so much.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I see we have sooo many members but not a whole lot is being posted. Though I have a few sections I stick to, It's mostly just the same bit of people that go to these sections with a few new lower post count faces. I wanted to get some art contest and topics going but a lot of people don't enter them so much.

Well, we knew that taking away the chatbox wouldn't change much. Even though I agree with this decision for newer members like me. Although I am confused at why you posted this, I posted on the art and literature section asking what we are drawing? Seems to me you took the lead on this project, but without a reply I am kinda like--Cha! Baking Powder.

Edit: It only really takes 2 people to get a good section going if the content is good enough. No offense. <3 I respect the elder members who have stuck around.

Well, we knew that taking away the chatbox wouldn't change much. Even though I agree with this decision for newer members like me. Although I am confused at why you posted this, I posted on the art and literature section asking what we are drawing? Seems to me you took the lead on this project, but without a reply I am kinda like--Cha! Baking Powder.

Edit: It only really takes 2 people to get a good section going if the content is good enough. No offense. <3 I respect the elder members who have stuck around.

Oh I figured no one was gonna reply, maybe I'll make a topic

http://forums.kametsu.com/showthread.php?p=194900#post194900 I made the rules a bit different anytime I make something contest like it just dies so hopefully this will go somewhere