Dir en grey

Pandemonia

Dir en grey is a japanese visual kei bad. This means that they're a japanese band tat rely on their style and lyrics to get noticed. But that doesn't mean that they aren't any good. Dir en grey is a great band that went from punkish and alternative beats like JESSICA, Embryo, Drain Away and Yokan, to gothic and metal, like their songs Merciless Cult, Obscure, Garbage and Spilled Milk.

The band is a very stylish band, and the way they dress in certain videos can sometimes catch the eye of the person watching them. They base their songs on suicide, life, death, life of society, and sometimes they even base their songs on sex and self mutilation. They do seem like an emo band, but nonetheless, they're a very good band, and worth listening to if you don't mind trying to tolerate the vocals for a while until you get used to it. Most Americans can find it hard to get used to them.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO. Okay, EO...

Lol. One of my friends think I "guy crush" on Kyo because I like the way he dressed and crap like that.. AS IF!!... Fine... maybe...

Lol.

you WISH you were Kyo so bad I know.But thats okay,the same goes for me and James Root....and Mick Thomson.

(check out the rp dark ones EO and Pand)

• 6 months later...