Looking for Anime News Writers, Reviewers, and Bloggers.

Koby

In an effort to help improve the site on topics that don't involve pirated goods (anime downloads and such) I'd like to get the main site for Kametsu (http://kametsu.com) active again. For now this will include the latest Anime News, but also Anime Reviews.

I'd also eventually like to cover Seasonal Previews, First Impressions, and such if I could get enough willing staff. Perhaps even some sort of Anime Image Gallery.

Anyhow, the site uses Wordpress, so updating it would be similar to posting on a forum. Therefore no coding knowledge required or anything of the sort. Simply if you like blogging, keep up with the latest news, or like to write reviews then step on up to the plate.

I know the last project kind of died since I haven't had the want to figure out the coding issues with the major custom design I had done. However the thing about Kametsu is.. the design is pre-made and already live so no such thing can hamper it. So please help us out now!

Would I be able to blog about anything, or would you have a set agenda to follow?

As staff you'd be able to choose what it is you write about. That includes whether you cover news, do reviews, write first impressions, or simply blog about each episode.

In an effort to help improve the site on topics that don't involve pirated goods (anime downloads and such) I'd like to get the main site for Kametsu (http://kametsu.com) active again. For now this will include the latest Anime News, but also Anime Reviews.

This is kind of right up my alley - I'm an intermittent blogger (I've taken a break while I purchase my own domain and perform a migration) and also use WordPress. I used to write reviews for an Anime-TV website until they shut down a few years back, so would be happy to write reviews and first impressions for your blog (for Anime and/or Games...perhaps Manga and Books...)

I've been getting back into watching series lately - does it have to be the latest shows or can it be reviews of older titles as well?

Hello! im Jeanne. I just recently signed up for this forum and in the anime section I've actually posted my first impressions of the new fall 2011 airing animes.(Iive done c3, guilty crown and bokuha tomodachi ga sukunai)

I blog about first impressions, I also do mid-term reviews(I call them "examinations"when I review/touch on a series that is not finished)

and I also do regular reviews on any anime, any genre,any age.

I would love to work with kametsu!

if you wanna see what i've done so far, heres my channel:

www.youtube.com/user/xdisturbedjeans

• 1 month later...

Sorry for taking so long to get back to this topic Sorceress Yuri, Exiku, and xdisturbedjeans. I guess for now I'll ask you three to create an account here and let me know when you have so I can upgrade it to Author rank and let you get to work to see how you do as a trial basis to decide if it's what we're looking for. I believe in a bit of free reign, so review what you want, when you want, and post any news you find that seems like worth mentioning (for example check the history of news I've been posting there).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...