What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

I'm trying to catch up on the older titles.

So I'm playing through te armored core series for the ps1

And GRAW2, for the sake of the newer games.

Lost planet

Ar tenelico

re-playing star ocean for the sake of refreshing my memory...

WoW, because its awsome...

I'm bogged...

I been playing Legaia 2: Duel Saga lately.. its actually a pretty fun game. =P

I beat Suikoden 4 the other day and started playing it again (almost at the end already again but I'm trying to recruit every one this time around).

I finished beating every story on Dynasty Warriors 3 Xtreme Legends and then I bought Dynasty Warriors 5 like two days ago. I almost beat the story mode with everyone in the Wu dynasty.. =P Zhou Yu has always been my fave character.. and Wu was always my fave Dynasty..

I bought Drakengard 2 and Dragon Quest 8 nearly a year ago.. and yet I haven't even played Drakengard 2 yet at all.. and only played like 30 minutes on DQ8.. =P Need to get around to playing them too.

• 2 weeks later...
I been playing Legaia 2: Duel Saga lately.. its actually a pretty fun game. =P

I beat Suikoden 4 the other day and started playing it again (almost at the end already again but I'm trying to recruit every one this time around).

I finished beating every story on Dynasty Warriors 3 Xtreme Legends and then I bought Dynasty Warriors 5 like two days ago. I almost beat the story mode with everyone in the Wu dynasty.. =P Zhou Yu has always been my fave character.. and Wu was always my fave Dynasty..

I bought Drakengard 2 and Dragon Quest 8 nearly a year ago.. and yet I haven't even played Drakengard 2 yet at all.. and only played like 30 minutes on DQ8.. =P Need to get around to playing them too.

I bought XenoSaga EP1 yesterday and played till the first save point. I'll get back to it once I finish some of the other games.

I've been playing mostly FF4 lately since I decided to try to beat it.. LOL

Once I'm done I'll probably get back to Legaia 2 or start on FF5.