What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Well, I completed the main story of Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice a couple days ago, and I will say that I really enjoyed the newest entry in the game. The Divination Seances were a really cool element that the developers added and were a legitimately new and interesting game mechanic that really challenged the gamer and incorporated new elements that weren't seen in previous games. They were definitely a bit hard to navigate and analyze, but I sort of got the hang of it later on.

The overarching story in SoJ is much stronger than in Dual Destinies for sure. I loved the setting of Khurai'n where about 3/5 of the game takes place. Having Maya come back was definitely a sight for sore eyes but the character that I ended up enjoying the most was Princess Rafya. I enjoyed almost every interaction that I had with her. The final case was an epic conclusion to the whole story and I definitely want to play it again at some point. With spirit mediums back in full force and Divination Seances, you definitely had to think a little outside the box to figure some stuff out. The game also gives us a nice conclusion to Apollo's story/character while balancing out all the other characters very well (basically we get a good amount of Phoenix Wright as well).

If you haven't played it yet, I highly recommend it. I don't know if I can compare it objectively to the original trilogy, but it is definitely the strongest game outside of the trilogy without a doubt. Now, I just started the DLC case and have been reintroduced to the legendary BUTZ.

Been really enjoying Trails in the Sky SC. The first one was kind of slow for me and took a while to build up until it just ended, leaving me kind of disappointed. But in part 2, I've really come to like a lot of the characters, the expanded and (very somewhat) rebalanced combat system, and learning more about the world.