What Final Fantasy Do You Own?

Koby

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got

Final Fantasy I & II dawn of souls ( my dad lost the SNES cartriges so we had to get the new versions)

Final Fantasy III(DS)

Final Fantasy IV(DS)

Final Fantasy V (PS1)

Final Fantasy VI (PS1)

Final Fantasy VII (PS1)

Final Fantasy dirge of cerberus (PS2)

Final Fantasy VIII (PS1)

Final Fantasy IX (PS1)

Final Fantasy X (PS2)

Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2)

( I never bothered to get XI because it just wasn't worth it.)

Final Fantasy Advent Children (DVD)

Final Fantasy crystal cronicles (GCN)

Final Fantasy XII (PS2)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Since Squall (Scott) and I moved in together.. we found out that we almost got two of every copy of FF that there is out there... lol. FF7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, and 12 and that's just double copies. The others we have, FFTactics, 4, 5, 6, Crystal Chronicles, and 12: Revenant Wings. We even have FF10 International, FF10-2 International, and FF12 International Zodiac Job System.

hmm..well i have all of them but i want a second copy of each...oh and im waiting for 14!(if there is one).

If there is ever going to be a Final Fantasy XIV, it will be close to the year 2019 before it is even announced, much less actually be released. Square Enix stated that they plan on spending over a decade on Final Fantasy XIII, and it's compilation known as Fabula Nova Crystallis. Therefore there will still be Final Fantasy XIII games being released in 2017. They have only officially named three of the games "Final Fantasy XIII", "Final Fantasy Agito XIII", and "Final Fantasy Versus XIII". However it has been stated there will be atleast 6 games in the compilation.

If there is ever going to be a Final Fantasy XIV, it will be close to the year 2019 before it is even announced, much less actually be released. Square Enix stated that they plan on spending over a decade on Final Fantasy XIII, and it's compilation known as Fabula Nova Crystallis. Therefore there will still be Final Fantasy XIII games being released in 2017. They have only officially named three of the games "Final Fantasy XIII", "Final Fantasy Agito XIII", and "Final Fantasy Versus XIII". However it has been stated there will be atleast 6 games in the compilation.

Yes, but don't forget that all these games will be on their own console system and to understand and get the full effect of this version of game (FF XIII) you'll need to pretty much have all the different consoles that they will be on.. i.e. Wii, Xbox360, PS3, DS, PSP, and mobile phone. So, good luck on trying to get the full effect from just one of the games. O.o

• 2 weeks later...

ff 1 & 2 (ps1 remake)

ff 3 (nintendo ds remake)

ff 4 (gba remake and ps1 remake that came with chrono trigger remake)

ff 5 (gba remake)

ff 6 (gba remake)

ff 7 (ps1)

ff 8 (ps1)

ff 9 (ps1)

ff 10 (ps2)

ff 10-2 (ps2)

ff 11 (pc)

ff 12 (ps2 collector's edition)

ff crystal chronicals (game cube)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...