How Did You Get Into Final Fantasy?

Koby

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it was christmas time in 1999 and i asked for a ps1 and some games, FF7 being one of them. I got most of them and started playing them. When I got to FF7 I opened the case and FF8 had been put in there instead by whoever worked at the game store. I was absolutely in love with the game from that moment on. I went on to play 7 later that month but I wasn't really impressed by the storyline.

I've played just about every FF game and spinoff since.

well, my last final fantasy game (13), was also my first. I s'pose i was attracted to it because of it's great reviews and amazing graphics.

Great reviews? You gotta be kidding me. It was the worst rated FF ever, on average the reviews gave it a 4 out of 10.

Great reviews? You gotta be kidding me. It was the worst rated FF ever, on average the reviews gave it a 4 out of 10.

holy crap, that's terrible. It was definitely oriented to the casual gamers though. I have no reason to buy a ps3 now... I wanted one for 13 but there's no point now.

i orignally played ff1 on Nintendo but at the time i was too young to understand the concept how to play a lv game ... i got back into ff when i got a PlayStation 1 and first game i bought was suikoden 1 and after that i got hooked on rpg the next one was the hype about ff7 and after that the rest is history

I start played final fantasy 1 and 2 on the nes. I was really young at the time so I remember not fully understanding the games XD... but I'm glad I continued playing. I don't have final fantasy 13... I might eventually get it, but I'm not sure yet. It doesn't seem like that great of a game. My personal favorites are 7 and 8.

I started playing final fantasy III on the snes, before I was really old enough to understand much about rpgs. Later, at the age of 12, I would watch my brother and his friend play rpgs, and I became interested in them that way. I purchased Final Fantasy VIII and was hooked. I was amazed at the discovery of games having such a beautiful and deep story. They were no longer "simple entertainment" for me, but became a true, pure hobby.

Well when FF7 came out on the PS1 I was amazed by the graphics and game play and saw all this from my friends house long ago and I told my dad to buy me the game and later on I did and I really enjoyed it a lot and I am playing all FF games from that time and on and my favorite part is FFX