How Did You Get Into Final Fantasy?

Koby

FF7 for me...was never a fan until my mother bought this game for me , long story, kinda weird at that, but I was hooked and nearly beat the game until somwhow the last disc broke...I keep an eye on the series from time to time just to see the direction of the series but at the same time I do have FF9 which also had me captivated throughtout the gameplay...

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started with FF4 for the Snes and I really liked it, then I followed with 1,5,6(the best in my opinion with FFTactics), 7, 8(witch I kinda hate), 9.

And I really like the series, but in the old sense. 
I have to admit that I'm one of this *new FF haters* because non of the new ones was able to capture me.

And I still have to finish FF 12, 13 and 10, but I got bored mid way through the history.
But a couple of good reliable friends told me that FFX was a really good one, so I may give it another shot.

But well, I really like the franchise so I always give the new ones a shot, that is why I'm looking forward for FF15. 

I started with FF7 in late 1999 and it was a real whim that i even played the game. Up until that that point the only games i played on PS1 were fighting (tekken) and racing (V-rally) games, My parents had asked me what game i wanted for christmas and there was nothing that my friends didn't already have FF8 was out and all the magazines that i read were giving it 10 out of 10 and talking about how good it and 7 were. so the next time i went to Target i saw FF7 as a platinum game and decided to buy it with my pocket money cause i didn't want my parents spending ~$90 on FF8 if i didn't like the type of game. ended up loving it and playing it non stop finishing it just in time for christmas

• 3 weeks later...

I watched a movie that my friend showed me called "Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children". And there was this extra bonus material on the DVD of the FF7 RPG game. I thought the movie was cool so i decided to try out the game. And boy was it great :D

Edited by Kran91