Avatars, Sigs and Pics I have created (feedback appreciated)

J-Lord

Awesome stuff, love all the new ones. Your skills are really improving. Might wana work on adding in text that flows though, the one on light just doesnt fit. And the second misa one is the same as the first btw

Yeah as ive said in the past texts are not my strong point I just can't figure out how to get them into the flow of the GFX. Thats why I had 2 of some there, ones with texts and ones without. But ill face my fears one day and ill master this handicap of mine!!!

Yeah as ive said in the past texts are not my strong point I just can't figure out how to get them into the flow of the GFX. Thats why I had 2 of some there, ones with texts and ones without. But ill face my fears one day and ill master this handicap of mine!!!

Just try different fonts, its the fact that you have a super awesome background then plain letters on top. Try fun fonts that match and blend, plus contrasting colors if it should stand out or similar if you want it to blend.

Just try different fonts, its the fact that you have a super awesome background then plain letters on top. Try fun fonts that match and blend, plus contrasting colors if it should stand out or similar if you want it to blend.

Haha, after I got so many comments about my fonts I have taken all the info you have given me and even info I found on the web and I am not playing around with fonts. (I haven't incorperated my new font skills into these next few sigs except for one.)

Heres more of my work I just finished not 10 minutes ago.:

VegetaSignature2.jpg

LSignature1.jpg

BleachSignature.jpg

Update 29/1/12:

DeathNoteSignature5.jpg

BrolySignature.png

GokuSignature1.png

GokuSignature2.png

ItachiSignature1.png

ItachiSignature2.png

VegitoSignature.png

XicorSignature.png

• 1 month later...

The first Light signature (the one you posted with and without text) is probably my favourite of all of these.

As far as fonts go, it does seem to be a problem that a couple others on this site share. Definitely don't be afraid to get new fonts--there's thousands out there for your use, and if you're feeling ambitious, you could take a whack at creating your own.

I do find that the renders in a lot of these aren't very well blended, but my god, do you do fire really well, haha. I hope to see more from you! It's always a pleasure to see people improve.

awesome sigs, i like the itachi ones and the last one(is it vegeta).

i'll add to this showcase by posting, my avatar and the sig in the spoiler is done by this person.

Cheers!! The last one is Xicor (I think thats how it's spelt) He's a fan made AF character, AF being a fake Dbz series that was once rumoured to be in works but turned out to be a joke I believe (thats if your unaware of it).

The first Light signature (the one you posted with and without text) is probably my favourite of all of these.

As far as fonts go, it does seem to be a problem that a couple others on this site share. Definitely don't be afraid to get new fonts--there's thousands out there for your use, and if you're feeling ambitious, you could take a whack at creating your own.

I do find that the renders in a lot of these aren't very well blended, but my god, do you do fire really well, haha. I hope to see more from you! It's always a pleasure to see people improve.

Thanks! I was in the zone when I created that light one, it took time to make but everything I did turned out great! And yeah I suck at texts, but im constantly working on them, I just don't post all my attempts here. And I know some don't blend well, its just a style I was going for with most of them. My style has been changing as I do more and more GFX.

Wow your sigs are fantastic! Do you think that you could possibly make one for me?

Thanks mate! And yeah sure, im always happy to make signatures. Just tell me what you'd like it to be about and any other info you want to add and ill make a few up and you can choose your favourite out of the few I make.

And Lastly heres more of my work:

ItachiSignature3version2.png

ItachiSignature4.png

NarutoSignature1.png

LWallpaper.png

The new batch is great, really like what youve done with them. Only thing that irked me was the fact that the itachi renders seem to not be the best quality, looks slightly pixelated and it throws off the effect of the sig. Although 3 is the best out of the batch, I really like the background of 2 and you should redo it with a better render.

This one is sick!

I can make that one yours if you'd like? I'll add your name onto it, that is if you want your name on it?

The new batch is great, really like what youve done with them. Only thing that irked me was the fact that the itachi renders seem to not be the best quality, looks slightly pixelated and it throws off the effect of the sig. Although 3 is the best out of the batch, I really like the background of 2 and you should redo it with a better render.

Cheers!! And which Itachi render would that be? And as for the wallpaper the render of L, it was ok until I added a certain effect onto it that made it kinda fuzzy or pixelated.

Its mainly the second one that looks a bit pixelated, maybe its just my tired eyes being picky though :P And i accidentally missed the L, it also looks great!

Lol sorry when you said the background looked good for some reason I thought you were talking about my wallpaper lol, I should have read your post better and I would have relised you were talking about the sigs still, no matter. My eyes are real picky to but I guess when im making them I pay attention to other things, because the render I have of itachi is actuly pretty good, well to a point lol.

But I guess its time I try a different style of signature making.

I agree with lemmingllama, Itachi deserves the utmost of image quality :P

So im starting to get a little bored with my current sig and avatar, so if you have time then I would love to get another. It just doesnt feel right to not have revy :P And the image is already a render, so that should hopefully save you some time and effort

Text: lemmingllama

Sub-Text: None

Size: Sig as 500 by 220 or around there, make it big. Avatar as 150 by 150

Images: http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff395/lemmingllama/Black_Lagoon5neu.png

Color Scheme: awesome

Kind of Graphic: sig and avatar set

So im starting to get a little bored with my current sig and avatar, so if you have time then I would love to get another. It just doesnt feel right to not have revy :P And the image is already a render, so that should hopefully save you some time and effort

Text: lemmingllama

Sub-Text: None

Size: Sig as 500 by 220 or around there, make it big. Avatar as 150 by 150

Images: http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff395/lemmingllama/Black_Lagoon5neu.png

Color Scheme: awesome

Kind of Graphic: sig and avatar set

It would be an honor to make another, and now that I have seen Black Lagoon I feel like I can put more emotion, more of what revy is into the signature itself. Ill get back to you as soon as I can, I don't wanna rush it.

Edit: Ok, I know I said I wasn't going to rush it, but everything just seemed to fall into place. The render you gave me was just awesome, So I created two signature, and I was a little unsure of a few things so there are also two versions of each signature, giving you 4 to choose from in a way. If your un happy with anything or if you'd like me to start fresh just let me know.

Signature 1:

LemmingLamaSignature2Version2.png

LemmingLamaSignature2Version1.png

Signature 2:

LemmingLamaSignature3Version2.png

LemmingLamaSignature3Version1.png

I get a kick out of GFX work, so doing these things over and over again doesnt bother me ;)

Wow, this is super amazing!!! More excellent work as always. My personal favourite is sig1 #1, but all look awesome. Could you make an avatar as well for sig1 #1, it was originally part of the request. Love your work as always, and glad I gave some inspiration.

On a criticism note, the sig2 #2 isnt defined enough for that background. You should either change the color of the render or put a darker background so it stands out more.

And on a lighter note, if you want then I can give you the person who made the renders photobucket, theres a couple hundred or something like that.

Wow, this is super amazing!!! More excellent work as always. My personal favourite is sig1 #1, but all look awesome. Could you make an avatar as well for sig1 #1, it was originally part of the request. Love your work as always, and glad I gave some inspiration.

On a criticism note, the sig2 #2 isnt defined enough for that background. You should either change the color of the render or put a darker background so it stands out more.

And on a lighter note, if you want then I can give you the person who made the renders photobucket, theres a couple hundred or something like that.

Glad you like them, and sorry bout the avatars I totally forgot, I was aware you requested a set but I guess I was just tired and forgot lol.

I also felt like Sig2 #2 was overpower by the background, but that was the first time I had ever tried a signature like that, so ill take in your notes for next time.

Anyways as I should have done earlier, here are you avatars:

LemmingllamaAvatar1.png

LemmingllamaAvatar2.png

LemmingllamaAvatar3.png

And if it's no problem I would like that persons photo bucket, The more great renders I have, the better!

Awesome stuff, love it. I will immediately start using these :P As for sig2 #2, you are right that its overpowered. Just create contrast and it should show up a lot nicer. And heres the photobucket, its about 500 renders now that I looked back

http://s336.photobucket.com/profile/ShowRender

Wow their are a lot of useful Renders on that photobucket, I think you have just given me a gold mine!!!! Oh btw I forgot to upload the avatar for the Sig1 #1 I only did Sig1 #2 twice so if you want a more matching avatar to go with the sig ive got this one here:

LemmingllamaAvatar4.png