Avatars, Sigs and Pics I have created (feedback appreciated)

J-Lord

Hey Guys! I thought id post some of my work to see if it is worthy of being a good Sig, avatar, Picture etc.

I would appreciate feedback good and bad. There is always room for imporvment and im trying to improve!

Also if you would like a signature created by me, I have my own personal Request Thread, please use this thread instead of requesting here:

http://forums.kametsu.com/showthread.php?t=35184

Thanks!

All Work: (Updated 29/01/2012)

J-Lordavatar.jpg

Wallpapers:

ItachWallpaper.jpg

LWallpaper.png

Banners:

KametsuBanner1.jpg

BOTM3.png

BOTM4.png

Signatures:

-Black Lagoon:

RevySignature.jpg

ReviSignature2.jpg

LemmingLamaSignature2Version1.png

LemmingLamaSignature2Version2.png

LemmingLamaSignature3Version1.png

LemmingLamaSignature3Version2.png

Lemmingllamasignature6txt.png

Lemmingllamasignature7txt.png

Lemmingllamasignature8txt.png

Bleach

BleachSignature.jpg

KisukeUraharaSiganture1txt.png

-Death Note:

DeathNoteSignature3.jpg

DeathNoteSignature4.jpg

LSignature1.jpg

DeathNoteSignature5.jpg

-DragonBall Z:

DbzSignature1.jpg

VegetaSignature.jpg

VegetaSignature2.jpg

BrolySignature.png

GokuSignature1.png

GokuSignature2.png

VegitoSignature.png

XicorSignature.png

KaoclazmMJRSignaturetxt-1.png

KaoclazmMJRSignature2txt.png

KaoclazmMJRSignature3version2txt.png

KaoclazmMJRSignature3version3txt.png

-Gurren Lagann:

Jrich144Sig12.jpg

Jrich144Sig2resized.jpg

Signature5.jpg

SimonSignature.jpg

YokoSignature.jpg

YokoSignature3.jpg

GurrenLagannSignature1.jpg

-Naruto:

J-LORD144.jpg

J-lordSig2.jpg

J-lordSig3.jpg

J-LordSig4.jpg

JrichSig2.jpg

KakashiSignature.jpg

ItachiSignature3version2.png

ItachiSignature4.png

NarutoSignature1.png

ItachiSignature1.png

ItachiSignature2.png

J-LordSignautre5txt.png

SasukeWip.png

ItachiSignature5.png

DeidaraSignature.png

Jobonlinesignature2txt.png

JobonlineSignature3txt.png

JobonlineSignature4txt.png

KinaraSignature1.png

KinaraSignature2.png

-Other Anime:

FutureDiarySignature.jpg

ChaverSignature.jpg

kashem2signaturetxt.png

HatsuneMiku.png

SOTW3txt.png

AnimecrazySignature1txt.png

AnimecrazySignature2txt.png

AnimecrazySignature3txt.png

AnimecrazySignature3txt2.png

InuyashaSignature1txt.png

Phantomsignaturetxt.png

-Other:

HunkSignature2withtxt.png

FFVI.png

Animated Signatures:

DeathNoteSignature.gif

DeathNoteSignature2.gif

Lesse I'll go down the list,but before I continue I will state this,If I sound mean or anything offensive I do not mean it to sound that way I'm just saying on how I see it,don't hold my judgement against me lol..

First up #1

Jrich144Sig12.jpg

First problem I saw with this is the background,its a good image stock to use as a sig but you made it a little too dark,I suggest trying to add light to it or somehow toning up the brightness without overexposing it.The Second Problem I saw is the Text it looked like a good idea but its best to let it blend into the thing your putting it over in this case you could have tried to do a Blue Text with black border this would have let it blend into the flames and at the same time kept it defined enough to be able to read.The Flames are fine as is.

Jrich144Sig2resized.jpg

This was a much MUCH better attempt at a sig,but first the logo,you never want to have the logo in the sig unless its dedicated to the anime if you cant erase it try to crop the image so that it cuts it out aside from that the only problem on this one is the Text,it looks like a basic text which is good for basic stuff but won't give it any style,if possible try to download some new font's like from Fontonic((a font website)) and possibly try to blend it into the scene a bit better.

Your current set.

The Avatar looks fine as it is,The sig looks good too and everything looks fine except the eye,I think it should have been left Red it would have made the sig look alot more like a Itachi Sig.The shadow on the right looks alright but you should try to have 1 focal point to the sig cause when I look at it I focus on the text in the blackout character more than the sig itself.

Depending on what Program your using to make your sets you're making good progress,just keep working hard at it and you'll get better in no time :D

Lesse I'll go down the list,but before I continue I will state this,If I sound mean or anything offensive I do not mean it to sound that way I'm just saying on how I see it,don't hold my judgement against me lol..

First up #1

First problem I saw with this is the background,its a good image stock to use as a sig but you made it a little too dark,I suggest trying to add light to it or somehow toning up the brightness without overexposing it.The Second Problem I saw is the Text it looked like a good idea but its best to let it blend into the thing your putting it over in this case you could have tried to do a Blue Text with black border this would have let it blend into the flames and at the same time kept it defined enough to be able to read.The Flames are fine as is.

This was a much MUCH better attempt at a sig,but first the logo,you never want to have the logo in the sig unless its dedicated to the anime if you cant erase it try to crop the image so that it cuts it out aside from that the only problem on this one is the Text,it looks like a basic text which is good for basic stuff but won't give it any style,if possible try to download some new font's like from Fontonic((a font website)) and possibly try to blend it into the scene a bit better.

Your current set.

The Avatar looks fine as it is,The sig looks good too and everything looks fine except the eye,I think it should have been left Red it would have made the sig look alot more like a Itachi Sig.The shadow on the right looks alright but you should try to have 1 focal point to the sig cause when I look at it I focus on the text in the blackout character more than the sig itself.

Depending on what Program your using to make your sets you're making good progress,just keep working hard at it and you'll get better in no time :D

Cheers for the feed back! Yeah the first one was way to dark, thats why I never used it as a sig, still i thought it would be good to post it anyway.

And as for my current set I think Ill try seeing how the eye looks red in the sig. Its a great Idea and I guess it stops the blue overpowering the sig.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Great work on these too! Looks great, especially the ones with deidara and with kamina

There my two favourites from the group to, there are some I create that really get a flame going in me and they turn out wicked.

I really like the direction you were going with the Itachi and Goko sigs. They both look great

cheers

To each his own, im trying to get as many styles in as possible, the itachi one was one of my old signature and one of my best, as for the goku one it was hard to make but its also the most different out of all the sigs ive made so im glad you like it!

Alrighty then heres more of my work, I have 4 signatures this time:

SimonSignature.jpg

YokoSignature.jpg

VegetaSignature.jpg

RevySignature.jpg

As usual please rate and comment, it helps me grow as a GFX artsist.

All of these are pretty good. Biggest complaint is the text on these ones, vegeta and yoko's doesnt really match that well. Though I do love the choice of background for the yoko and revy, you seem to be very good at fire

Text is my weakest point I can never get it right, I just have to find thoes ones that really connect with the signaturew and it can be quite difficult. And yeah I think I need to get away from firey signature and try some new styles haha.

Text is my weakest point I can never get it right, I just have to find thoes ones that really connect with the signaturew and it can be quite difficult. And yeah I think I need to get away from firey signature and try some new styles haha.

Well, simons fit well but it was just a bit bland. Maybe try modifying that one to spice it up a bit

• 3 weeks later...

Hey J-Lord, you are getting better at making sigs, so I'm assuming you're using Photoshop. I thought I might hop in and give you a few tips that I normally use in my sigs. Learn to use a lot of clipping masks (google for tutorials if you have to) they are hell useful and good skill to have (good for making text blend in sigs, like my one, yeah text are one of the hardest things to make it work), also learn to use the smudge tool one of the easiest way to make good effects. I use those two a lot... good skill to have xD Hope that helps.

Hey J-Lord, you are getting better at making sigs, so I'm assuming you're using Photoshop. I thought I might hop in and give you a few tips that I normally use in my sigs. Learn to use a lot of clipping masks (google for tutorials if you have to) they are hell useful and good skill to have (good for making text blend in sigs, like my one, yeah text are one of the hardest things to make it work), also learn to use the smudge tool one of the easiest way to make good effects. I use those two a lot... good skill to have xD Hope that helps.

I will look into all of the tips you have given me to help me get better. And I was using photoshop at one point then my trial days ran out. So now I use Paint.net, Its not as good as photoshop but I can use it really well now. I have created ever sig with it from the deidara one down. But im planing on getting photoshop again, eventually

• 2 weeks later...