Gantz or Naruto

zino_go

To be honest these shows are so vastly different I don't even see why they would be compared... there's like absolutely nothing to compare them to. Naruto is really similar to pretty much every other shonen out there.. while Gantz really stands out on it's own. Nothing really comes close to what Gantz pulls off, but sadly they never finished the story.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Before all the Narutards just post Naruto blindly(oh wait too late), you need to actually think about the series as a whole. If we are talking about the animes, Gantz is 26 episodes with only one good arc, two ok arcs, and one bad ending. Naruto anime has good and ok arcs scattered throughout, but a sea of filler that must also be counted in. Although the premise of Gantz in the anime is more appealing, the actual anime of Naruto is on average more solid, plus theres alot more of enjoyment in it since theres so much more.

Now to the manga. The Naruto manga is essentially the same as the anime except the vast seas of filler dont exist. The Gantz manga has a series of great arcs with sections of character development spread throughout and an unpredictable plotline. Since you get a better feel for the characters and since the gantz manga's fight scenes are so much more fulfilling, the Gantz manga wins.

Also for fun and to appease the Narutards, the Naruto characters would easily rip the Gantz characters to shreads without a thought

lol i never expected to see these 2 animes being compared. Okay now to the point gantz is pretty good for its style has everything it needs and the manga is very interesting so far. Naruto is also pretty good but is filled with fillers but also has gotten alot better now in my opinion and has a pretty good storyline now that its shifted to war. Both of them are interesting to say the least but vastly different but to answer this question i'd say Naruto but that's just my personal opinion.

• 4 years later...

I echo the sentiment that Naruto and Gantz are world's apart and any attempt to compare them in any way whatsoever is just "illogical". So i will try to contrast b/w them, Gantz is deep and dark while Naruto is bright and shallow. Gantz really stands out on its own, accomplishing what just a few anime ever had [even though the ending sucks] while Naruto is just your average shonen, nothing special. 

• 2 months later...