Grand Re-Opening of Forgotten Memories Forums!

Koby

OMG, I've been waiting for this day for a long while. How long has it been since I first joined FM? I thought I might have left a long time ago. But I see Shinji's still active, too. If he can do, so can I. Good thing people are actally coming. Nice to see FM back up and active. As you know Koby, I'm here to stay.

Koby! Koby! I came back and no one told me to! Can I have a cookie? Pleeeeeeease?

I swear I tried to read the thread, but then people started clamouring over staff positions and my head just went, "Buh." So anyway, for my birthday, you can totally make me staff again. ;)

But no, srsly, I totally need a forum to be active at that isn't some weird clique shtick or considered immoral by the weird clique people (although my participation in both of those forums has not caused uproar with the "moral" clique people, so I think I'm just too unimportant to be bothered with, even taking into consideration my siding with "pirates"--but anyway). I'm glad that FM is still alive, because I suck at fitting into new social groups and for some reason I always offend people.

omg I know Koby... It's your 4th time reopening this place and I hope WE NEVER SHUT DOWN!!!

Well, while you were down most of your members joined my crappy site haha but thanks to the people who really post at my site, I really apperacite it (sp? I forgot how you spell it, it's late here lol). That meant a lot to me and... so thanks FM members ^_^

I'm glad FM is open! I also love this new layout and new board... It's cool! Good job, Koby!

• 5 months later...