Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think it will end in 2-3 weeks at this pace. :/

Hate to burst your bubble there buddy but it's finally ended, with a rather surprising double chapter release:

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/699

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/700

Well guys. The journey is over. After 15 long years, this manga has finally come to an end. I know that all of us, myself included, have our fair share of criticisms of the story in this manga but for what it's worth, it was damn awesome!!

The ending, specifically chapter 700, pretty much nailed what everyone was expecting. Naruto finally became Hokage, after Kakashi of course. Everyone is grown up, have gotten married, and have children and all of that jazz. Speaking of children:

18.jpg

I'll assume that Sasuke's and Sakura's daughter's name is...well. It's like the Bills/Beerus thing. Lol, do you want a Salad with your Uchiha?

That aside, her facial features are a good mix of her parents, although they seem to lean more towards her father. God, I love her look on the bottom right panel.

And here's another one:

04.jpg

No, I'm not talking about Naruto and Hinata's daughter, although I approve of the design but Lee's student/son/whatever he is. Lol, funny as heck!!

Now, speaking of Naruto's family, there's this guy:

02.jpg

Bolt huh? The Naruto wikia names him Boruto which sounds more fitting, like his father's name. But even so, I can't help but think of this guy when I hear that name:

usainbolt_2300716b.jpg

Sasuke has leaned more towards the Indra/Madara look, because, well, he's Indra after all:

19.jpg

As for the eponymous protagonist of the series, let's see here:

20.jpg

Looks like Trollmoto is giving us one final goodbye. They should've named the chapter Obito Uzumaki!! lol. But seriously, he does have a stark resemblance to Obito, although that's already been made well aware.

I could go on forever digging into the details but I think I'll leave it here. It would seem that Naruto the Movie: The Last is going to be set before this chapter, like, several years. As for the follow-up manga, I'm not so sure. That may go into more details about what happened in the time skip between the end of the war and the movie or the movie and this chapter, or maybe all of it. We'll see.

Edited by Seraph
  • Like 1

Rushed ending hoping all this mini series help to fill in the gaps of people getting together, far as im concerned thats Lee and TenTen's son, Sasuke could be the leader of the ANBU kids name were shit, Anko wtf Trollmoto is a bastard there would have liked to see her and Kakashi as a couple but who knows, 15 years wow don't I feel old. Personally I would have like to see Naruto Sasuje and Sakura be all Hokage making it a great succession to the Sanin legacy 

• 1 month later...

I love the characters from Naruto but I really dont like where Kishimoto went with the plot... That and ever since he killed off my Pervy Sensei and Hyuuga Genius I stopped watching the anime... I write Naruto fanfics where neither are dead... Lol I knew that Naruto and Hinata would end up together but Gaara and Hinata will forever be my OTP... Lol... Still cant believe Ino and Sai got together... Lol... Anyways... 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...