Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

if naruto can control the 9 tails than it will be his partner, just like when the 8 tailed broke sasuke's genjutsu. i also think he may be able to use sage mode and fuse with with fukasakusama.

Naruto can already use sage mode he doesnt need fukasakusama. the reason jaraiya had to use ma and pa frog is because he didnt master sage mode completely. Naruto did master sage mode completely.

Naruto 494 is finally up and its more of a backstory on how bee came to be the host for the eight tales. its a pretty good chapter so check it out and discuss how you feel about the current chapter and what you feel will happen next.:byebye:http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/34044170/2

*edit by staff*

People do not post or reply in this topic if all you are going to say is thanks for the chapter or "awesome chapter". This threads entire purpose is to discuss what takes place within the chapter itself. So please discuss what happens instead.

Naruto can already use sage mode he doesnt need fukasakusama. the reason jaraiya had to use ma and pa frog is because he didnt master sage mode completely. Naruto did master sage mode completely.

Yes, Naruto mastered sage-mode, but jiraiya used ma and pa to continuously collect natural energy to make more sage chakra. Naruto has to summon those clones to gather the enrgy in the heat of battle.

I wonder if Naruto will be able to be in saga mode and use the nine tails power at the same time. Or, will we never see saga mode again because he'll have the nine tails instead.

I wonder what form Naruto will take when he has complete access to all of the nine tails powers. I bet it'll be something like Yoko Karama from Yu Yu Hakusho, only with orange hair and of course nine tails.

but jiraiya used ma and pa to continuously collect natural energy to make more sage chakra.

because he didnt master sage mode fully thats the only reason he had the frogs. Naruto Sage Mode is Complete because he doesnt need the frogs he uses himself (clones) To gather chakra and its even more effective than when jiraiya used ma and pa frog.

Jiraiya was not able to properly balance his own chakra with natural energy, resulting in him using an imperfect form of Sage Mode. So, whenever Jiraiya was using Sage Mode, he would summon Shima and Fukasaku by drawing a blood contract on his face to assist him in using Sage Mode.[2] The Toad Elders fused to Jiraiya's shoulders with Sage Art: Amphibian Technique, gathering natural energy from their stationary positions for Jiraiya's use.

As a result of the imbalance (and the imperfect nature of his transformation), Jiraiya took a number of toad-like traits when using Sage Mode. His appearance was altered (he has a bigger nose, excess hair (his goatee), and toad-like eyes. Further transformational attributes includes him taking on a toad-like stature and the lines on his face become much thicker, taking over each side of his face. Because of these traits, Jiraiya didn't like to use Sage Mode as it "displeases the ladies". He also showed the ability to transform his limbs (e.g. his hands and feet) into those of frogs so as to aid in maneuverability.

Unlike Jiraiya, Naruto is able to perfectly balance the natural energy with his own chakra. This allows him to use the true Sage Mode, which retains all of his normal physical characteristics except for toad-like eyes: yellow irises, horizontal bar-like pupils, and the redish-orange pigment mark of a true sage on each eye. Because of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox sealed within Naruto, however, Shima and Fukasaku were rejected whenever they tried to fuse with him.

As a WORKAROUND, Naruto has some of his shadow clones gather natural energy elsewhere while he fights. Once he has run out of his own senjutsu chakra, he has one of the clones disperse, giving him the clone's natural energy and allowing him to enter Sage Mode again. This method limits the maximum number of shadow clones that Naruto can create to five for as long as the clones are gathering natural energy, as anything more would interfere with their focus. To make sure he has enough shadow clones for use in battle, Naruto has only two shadow clones gather senjutsu chakra, allowing him to enter Sage Mode a total of three times. Naruto also stated that it is POSSIBLE to lengthen the time he is in Sage Mode.

During his meeting with Nagato, Naruto is stabbed in the gut with the former's chakra disruption blade. Nagato thinks that he would be able to control Naruto with his own chakra, but Naruto reveals a fusion of his initial jinchūriki form and Sage Mode characteristics. The exact capabilities of this form are unknown, but it is enough to completely resist Nagato's control. Meaning He's Capable of fusing sage mode with his taled beast already he just cant control it yet but when hes done with training he will be able to use his sage technique Flawlessly because of the massive amount of chakra he gains from control of his beast meaning longer sage mode time WITHOUT the frogs.

These Chapters Are Boring Yet Interesting Info We Got

And Some Lessons For Naruto How To Control His Hatred

Look At Hachibi His Thorn Isn't Back Even Now

After So Many Years With Broken Thorn His Living

Except That I Think Anko Fighting Is Near Nothing Much Happening Right Now

Only Madara Uchiha And Zetsu Can Put Some More Interest Into The Story

Naruto 494 is finally up and its more of a backstory on how bee came to be the host for the eight tales. its a pretty good chapter so check it out and discuss how you feel about the current chapter and what you feel will happen next.:byebye:http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/34044170/2

Oh my god, it is already up!!! Be right back!! *dashes off to read*

Thank you for posting it ^.^ I personally thought it was a bit predictable. All through 493 I was thinking that Bee killed that guys dad >.>

^.^ Can not wait for the next one!

These Chapters Are Boring Yet Interesting Info We Got

And Some Lessons For Naruto How To Control His Hatred

Look At Hachibi His Thorn Isn't Back Even Now

After So Many Years With Broken Thorn His Living

Except That I Think Anko Fighting Is Near Nothing Much Happening Right Now

Only Madara Uchiha And Zetsu Can Put Some More Interest Into The Story

please dont spam the topic!!!! just to get your post count up you will be banned if it continues.

So Talena whats your thoughts on the back story between motoi and bee?

As I said, I found it predictable, I could see for the previous chapters that Motoi would have had one or both of his parents killed by the 8 tails.

It seems to be the story though, he and Iruka should get together and have a talk >.<;

Honestly though, he could change it around a little...Masashi Kishimoto-sama is a great guy and all but it is getting kind of repetitive...

I thought he did a good job of changing it around a little while motoi and iruka parents death came in a similar fashion, iruka came to care more for naruto being one of the ppl to believe in naruto, motoi more less was upset that bee wanted and accepted his role in becoming the eight tales and showed no compassion toward motoi when motoi was suppose to be his best friend. so motoi grew to hate bee more than the 8 tailed monster who killed his father.

I think Bee was resigned to the fate as he wanted to be useful to his brother, and as Motoi said... 'Bee was always happy as a...'

I think Bee did care but his wish to be useful for his brother to him was more important.

He didn't really hate Bee, he hated the 8 tailed one and in the end could not separate the two and that is why he tried to kill Bee

Hello Everyone The New Naruto Chapter is up and in this chapter Naruto once again faces dark naruto will he be able to overcome his hate find out now and lets discuss this awesome chapter!!! http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/43187881/2:dhh:

*edit by staff*

People do not post or reply in this topic if all you are going to say is thanks for the chapter or "awesome chapter". This threads entire purpose is to discuss what takes place within the chapter itself. So please discuss what happens instead.

My Favorite Part is When naruto sticks his head in and almost gives captain Yamato a hard attack and Captain Yamato starts yelling and cursing lol!!!! Im also really excited that naruto is finally facing the nine tails because hes gonna be the worlds strongest ninja when he does master this.